'18 GA DE Brenton Cox

Okay, if he is going to FL, he is officially a troublemaker.
Sometimes new scenery is exactly what a person needs to change their attitude or outlook. Someone mentioned earlier that he was a cancer, I wouldn’t go that far, but you honestly don’t believe he was kicked off the team because he was a great teammate, do you?

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Sometimes new scenery is exactly what a person needs to change their attitude or outlook. Someone mentioned earlier that he was a cancer, I wouldn’t go that far, but you honestly don’t believe he was kicked off the team because he was a great teammate, do you?
If he needs a new culture to help him, Fl was a horrible decision.

I was implying that new scenery is probably not going to change the outlook if he's chosen to go to FL so the label troublemaker has a good chance of sticking.

Reactions: secking
If he needs a new culture to help him, Fl was a horrible decision.
He’s worth the risk for them, he’s already the most talented player now on their roster. Plus Grantham has a history of taking guys that were kicked out of Georgia like Harvey-Clemons and Shaq Wiggins. JHC played well for Louisville.

I think he would have benefited from being here. Fl will make whatever problems he has worse. That place is a cess pool right now. Oh well, as long as he isn't available this year I don't care.
If he can put the effort on the field, I agree. He can be good, very good. This was the explanation for why Walker got into Cox’s face last year, well, why most defensive guys did.

"We had, kind of, a bust on defense,” senior defensive lineman Jonathan Ledbetter said. “We didn't close as we should've and they gashed a pretty good run. And they did it two or three times, and the same individual was not closing. So, we had to address it as a team and we did. We came back and we fixed it. That's what you do."

Watch him be ruled eligible before Aubrey Solomon
Was dimsmissed. I'd say it' even unlikely he even applies, but 0% Kirby complies. Doubt he helped Gibbs at a rival, zero chance he lets a kid that left on bad terms.

I think we'll feel better about that position by next year. He seems to be a problem and has a lack of work ethic. Doubt JP and Co are into that kind of character.

Absolutely right. There are no shortcuts to changing the culture surrounding a program. No need to "take a chance" that a kid with a "problem" will change. Time is precious and there's so many players to try and develop to their fullest potential. Why take on someone you have to babysit, worry about and spend an inordinate amount of time working on? Nah. Let him be someone else's rehab project.

Reactions: walkenvol
This thread has gotten funny. Seems like many of us wanted this guy. He plays a position need and would have brought experience. But now that he picked UF, all of a sudden we didn’t really want him because he would be a problem. Yet I am sure that if he came here, nobody would be complaining about him being trouble.

VN Store

Back