'18 CA CB Olaijah Griffin (USC signee)

Lol.

It really is funny when a person is making of fun of others when the joke is really on themselves.

I think it’s funny when a guy gets proven wrong and just types “lol” and pretends he wasn’t. :lol:

Reactions: 1 person
It really is bad business doing this. It happened with Stokes last year in hoops. Teams committed violations because they didn't know he had signed.

But it’s “possible”? :lol:

But it’s “possible”? :lol:

Let me speak clearly.

It ISNT POSSIBLE for him to have signed on his visit.

The signing period didn't start until 3 days after he left campus. Signing period was during the dead period. The dead period is a time in which recruits can't be on campus.

Hopefully that is written in clear language so you can even underStand.

If not let's try it again.

IT IS'NT POSSIBLE THAT HE SIGNED ON HIS VISIT.

Perhaps you should have listened the first time.

Guys, I was wrong. Only way he could have signed is if we sent him the papers on signing day and he signed that way. I was wrong about the date of his visit.

Can’t we all just get along?

Guys, I was wrong. Only way he could have signed is if we sent him the papers on signing day and he signed that way. I was wrong about the date of his visit.

Can’t we all just get along?

Well done.

Bass I agree with you that it's possible he signed but we haven't released it yet. Heck I thought he was going to be a surprise sign. Hope you are on to something. Wouldn't be a shocker

Let me speak clearly.

It ISNT POSSIBLE for him to have signed on his visit.

The signing period didn't start until 3 days after he left campus. Signing period was during the dead period. The dead period is a time in which recruits can't be on campus.

Hopefully that is written in clear language so you can even underStand.

If not let's try it again.

IT IS'NT POSSIBLE THAT HE SIGNED ON HIS VISIT.

Perhaps you should have listened the first time.

Hadn’t come back to this thread since this morning. At the end of the day it’s the same message board it was at the beginning. If I’m wrong, I admit it. Haven’t ever seen that of you. You just lie about it. :) We’re not journalists you self-important twit. It’s like a sports bar. You’re the only one with a PRESS tag in your fedora. I misunderstood the argument and jumped in...I was wrong. Keep keeping score like the little nerd you are. Means nothing. My day ain’t ruint my day ain’t made over what happens on this board. Hope life happens for you lil guy. :lol:

2 days in a row. You need a New Years resolution.

What? Resolve never to be wrong? That’s YOUR delusional jam. :lol: It’ll happen many more times. Affects nothing. And yesterday’s was a QUESTION I brought up. YOU did nothing to disprove it. Just sat like a drunk on a message board droning “lol” and “that’s stupid”. Another poster pulled the rule and explained it. Answered my question. Any more urine left in your catheter? :)

Reactions: 4 people
That is a really really dumb rule. Even by NCAA standards

I think it's a really good rule. Can you imagine the pressure a kid would get to sign on a visit? A lot of do so and regret it later. It's one of the few rules that actually make sense imo

A part-time Pruitt appears to be a better recruiter than most SEC coaches doing it full time. He's doing an amazing job getting guys from coast to coast to listen on such short notice.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back