'18 AL DE Malik Langham

UF has no good free boards

If there is one point me to it

I liked SEC for a bit but ehh

You have to have think skin to post on the rant. I see way to many not show up there or leave when their team is not doing well because they can not handle it over there. The few UT posters over there hang in there and stand their ground

You can't be that stupid............
can you?
So, to summarize you come on a vol board gloating (yes gloating) about a huge pick up and then receive the appropriate backlash.... And then you say ^.....
Naw, seems legit carry on.

He’s rated 89 for the record I just happen to like him a lot and think he’s a perfect fit with the 3-4

Vols weren’t in the picture so why even care so much

But hey if you out of everybody on here think I’m so obnoxious and gloat so much I need to go maybe i will

No I won’t but really maybe I’ll take the night off let you wallow in your sadness

He’s rated 89 for the record I just happen to like him a lot and think he’s a perfect fit with the 3-4

Vols weren’t in the picture so why even care so much

But hey if you out of everybody on here think I’m so obnoxious and gloat so much I need to go maybe i will

No I won’t but really maybe I’ll take the night off let you wallow in your sadness
I'm positive I'm not the only one. Also, don't be so over dramatic.

I’m not whining nor being sensitive. You’ve been gloating about the “offensive weapons” y’all now have all day. That’s gloating. Take your **** to Gainesville away from us

And nobody cares about how huge of a pickup it is for y’all

You sir are correct on the offensive weapons thing. I apologize

Just extremely exciting to imagine what Mullen can do with truly talented players again

Wasn’t there some buzz around this kid when Pruitt first got hired? Then out of nowhere he committed to the Gators.

is FL going to be able to field a team this fall? feels like they might have to have guys go both ways at this point. lol.
I am curious about what’s really going on over there, I don’t think it only has to do with that sexual assault business... at the same time this effectively puts UF two years back in recruiting because this next class will be making up for attrition of last class lol

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back