'18 AL DE Malik Langham

While some of them are respectful and don't overly bother me, I will never understand going to another teams forum. Have never done it and can't think of a reason I ever would.
What's even more interesting is reading from others that other teams sites are unavailable and yet they are constantly on ours.

Reactions: 1 person
While some of them are respectful and don't overly bother me, I will never understand going to another teams forum. Have never done it and can't think of a reason I ever would.
What's even more interesting is reading from others that other teams sites are unavailable and yet they are constantly on ours.

You guys may not have the best recruiting class but you have the best board hands down!

Seriously though, I expect nothing less than a top 5 recruiting class from UT in 19' with a year on the trail...if nothing else we can agree on is UGA must be stopped!

Reactions: 2 people
You guys may not have the best recruiting class but you have the best board hands down!

Seriously though, I expect nothing less than a top 5 recruiting class from UT in 19' with a year on the trail...if nothing else we can agree on is UGA must be stopped!

Looks like Freak is a Champion of Life :)

Btw, I hate that joke, but I think its actually funny here.

Why y’all so mad? Its not like we stole him from u

Bama and Auburn got the shaft

Things not going so well on nsd on the ol vol front

Either way I’ll take the hint some sensitive folks think only Vols should be allowed to post

I put up with so much and never react but I get excited about a big pick up out come the torches and pitchforks lol

Nobody wants to see your punk ass in here gloating
Hardly gloating the kids page was right there front page

See normally I wouldn’t respond to name calling but stop being a sensitive little *****

I said HUGE pick up and he was stolen from bama sorry vol fans didn’t know u all so sensitive when it comes to nsd

Kind of disappointing so many whine over nothing at all

See normally I wouldn’t respond to name calling but stop being a sensitive little *****

I said HUGE pick up and he was stolen from bama sorry vol fans didn’t know u all so sensitive when it comes to nsd

I’m not whining nor being sensitive. You’ve been gloating about the “offensive weapons” y’all now have all day. That’s gloating. Take your **** to Gainesville away from us

And nobody cares about how huge of a pickup it is for y’all

Why y’all so mad? Its not like we stole him from u

Bama and Auburn got the shaft

Things not going so well on nsd on the ol vol front

Either way I’ll take the hint some sensitive folks think only Vols should be allowed to post

I put up with so much and never react but I get excited about a big pick up out come the torches and pitchforks lol

Vol forum. Know your place.

Reactions: 3 people
Your boy out recruited ours. Things looking up for the Gators, unfortunately.

Oh well

Not by much I imagine

My honest opinion Pruitt will be a damn fine recruiter and I’d bet money y’all end up with a higher class in 19

unless your offense kind of sputters and Mullen finds a QB to take advantage of awesome, diverse skill position guys and the entire OL coming back for 3 years str8

And a deep variety of talent RBs with

Bottom like tho no matter what Pruitt will have top 8ish class

Oh well

Not by much I imagine

My honest opinion Pruitt will be a damn fine recruiter and I’d bet money y’all end up with a higher class in 19

unless your offense kind of sputters and Mullen finds a QB to take advantage of awesome, diverse skill position guys and the entire OL coming back for 3 years str8

And a deep variety of talent RBs with

Bottom like tho no matter what Pruitt will have top 8ish class

Finished 14th while we finished 20th. We also had 2 more commits and finished lower.

Pruitt should be fine moving forward. The unfortunate part is Mullen looks to be as well. Top 10ish classes plus one of the better Xs and Os coaches out there sets you guys up well for the future.

Not stolen. Kid grew up and stated he was a lifetime AU fan. We jumped in late and fell short on spots. Sunday night is was being reported he may not have a spot in the class. Our staff put all their eggs into the B Brown basket and got burned. Tried to sway Langham back but was to late and I do not blame him because why go were you are a backup plan to a school ant go to a school like UF that wants you.

Last edited:

Front page of a UT message board. I am sure that if the roles were reversed you would not be as understanding as you expect Vol fans to be. As someone else posted, I do not feel the need to visit other teams' boards and if I did would exhibit a little bit of class. However, that is just me.
From my many years of living in Fl and being surrounded by UF fans, I have first hand knowledge that class is not a word that would be used to describe UF fans.

You can't be that stupid............
can you?
So, to summarize you come on a vol board gloating (yes gloating) about a huge pick up and then receive the appropriate backlash.... And then you say ^.....
Naw, seems legit carry on.

VN Store

Back