'18 AL DE Malik Langham

*Nothing to do with UT.

He just got a UF CB. Is Alabama too full to take him?

Guys he isn't going to Florida my goodness. If it isn't Bama it's auburn

Edit.... maybe I'm the idiot. Bama and Florida 247 hearing gators but gator mod doesn't trust it. Thinks it's a suspense thing as it just doesn't make sense

Last edited:
*Nothing to do with UT.

He just got a UF CB. Is Alabama too full to take him?

I think UA may have slow played him do to limited spots and why he may end up now at UF. Again I do not put a lot of stock into the sites since they are getting quotes from the players directly but speculating. UA technically has 8 spots left if Jackson and Walker flip tomorrow. But if we have a few left for next year I will be happy. Instate AL is loaded next year.

I think UA may have slow played him do to limited spots and why he may end up now at UF. Again I do not put a lot of stock into the sites since they are getting quotes from the players directly but speculating. UA technically has 8 spots left if Jackson and Walker flip tomorrow. But if we have a few left for next year I will be happy. Instate AL is loaded next year.

Glad that he just flat out didn't visit us because he trusted Bama coaches had a spot for him and now Mullen may steal him. Smh.

Would be cool if he decided to be a Vol. Too bad he didn't visit. Bet we have room haha

Mullen has recruited Langham for a good while. Bama didn't ramp up until after his senior season. Auburn got in the mix even later. Idk yet what's going on. Most expected him to sign with Bama, until this afternoon.

Last edited:
Would be a nice steal out of Bama and much needed addition to DL class

Never thought UF had a chance till today

VN Store

Back