'17 TX S Jeffrey Okudah

"At defensive back, William Poole III, instate corner Gentry Bonds, Isaiah Pryor, Jeffrey Okudah and Jacoby Stevens (who could also play receiver) are all getting a lot of attention from the Vols." - VQ

Reactions: 1 person
Okudah throwing up the Vol sign?

Gerry Hamilton ‏@HamiltonESPN

Two dominant DB's at Deion Sanders Prime21 today's: Safety @TheJeffOkudah & lock down physical CB @DarnayHolmes

CJqYOyaUMAElc8A.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
I know if there was anything new on this guy it would be posted. This guy is probably my biggest want out of this class outside of Gibbs and Higgins

Don't have a problem with it, as long as it's relevant news on said recruit. Some people may be interested where a highly rated player ends up going to college. This season has really gotten people butt hurt around here.

Don't have a problem with it, as long as it's relevant news on said recruit. Some people may be interested where a highly rated player ends up going to college. This season has really gotten people butt hurt around here.

This. It's news.

Apparently not everyone. I come here for mainly Vol news but don't mind seeing other things

Most people don't want to wade through two dozen non Vol related threads to get to one that is relative to the VOLS. So as it is now, we have to guess if the bumped thread has pertinent info or not, and lately the answer is no.

Your Talking to Bruin Jr. Your wasting your time. Que the Dino chasing his tail. :)

Unfortunately I have to agree! I saw this name pop up this morning and I'm like "ahh hell Butch you sneaky son of a gun, we are in on this stud!" Then my hopes came crashing down. Lol

any chance at all here Tony?

Let me just say that we're not at the top of his lists. He has a huge offer lists. We're not even in the top 8 or 10 so hate to burst your bubble. Just bumped to show announcement date whether he has a chance to be a Vol or not.

Some people cry & whine about that but I like to know where recruits go that we are targeting too. There's no need for these people to go haywire over it. It's really kind of silly to see. We recruited them so we should want to know.

Let me just say that we're not at the top of his lists. He has a huge offer lists. We're not even in the top 8 or 10 so hate to burst your bubble. Just bumped to show announcement date whether he has a chance to be a Vol or not.

Some people cry & whine about that but I like to know where recruits go that we are targeting too. There's no need for these people to go haywire over it. It's really kind of silly to see. We recruited them so we should want to know.

We offered him yes, but did we actually recruit him or ever had a shot? Honestly, Tony, why bump this thread?

Reactions: 3 people

I think its when you do it 50 times in the span of an hour.

VN Store

Back