'17 TN Zack Dobson WR

Did you know Todd Gurley was a 3* at the beginning of his Senior year?

Then he became a 5* by the end.

When he got his 5th *... it was then verified how good he was.

But he's not doing me any favors in my Fantasy Football League.

is he another Randal Cobb? If he is, he's a take. If he could be that kind of player, it doesn't matter what his star ranking is.......

Fulton High School Head Coach was on the sports animal this evening primarily to talk about this Friday's game against Knox Central. When asked about Zach Dobson he said that Dobson went to him and insisted on covering Amari Rogers. The result was 0 completions for Rogers. The point is stars don't always matter cause surely Rogers isn't overrated.

Reactions: 1 person
is he another Randal Cobb? If he is, he's a take. If he could be that kind of player, it doesn't matter what his star ranking is.......

I watched both play, and imo he isn't on the same level as Cobb. Very elusive but Cobb was so good. The only reason Cobb didn't get huge offers was Alcoa was so good he played the first half and that was it. I hate that he didn't end up at UT but he wanted that shot to play Qb and we were not going to give him that option.

If kid was a little bigger would probably end up here. Has elite speed and can make a lot of guys miss. Wish he could go somewhere bigger than MTSU, because he honestly deserves better offers than to MTSU.

VN Store

Back