'17 OH S Amir Riep

oh noes, we offered a '17 safety, which clearly means we aren't getting Warrior

:chicken little:

“I liked everything. I liked the facilities. It reached up to expectations that everyone was telling me about. I liked it a lot,” said Riep, who’s ranked by 247Sports as the nation’s No. 86 overall prospect and No. 6 cornerback in the 2017 class. “I’ll most definitely be coming back.”

“The locker room, the field — just everything (stood out). I liked it a lot,” he said. “(I liked) just how the energy level (is with) everyone here. I like the coaches, how they’re family-based and how they like to call the teammates their sons. Everything just feels right.”

“The coaches were showing interest in me and they offered. I just wanted to show interest in the school and develop (relationships), see if I can see myself here,” said Riep, who’s also ranked the nation’s No. 180 overall prospect and No. 18 cornerback in the industry-generated 247Sports Composite. “(Niehaus) told me I was going to love it.”

Riep said he’s “close” with Niehaus, but he’s “not going to pick a school because of someone else.”

“Junior day, you get to see the facility,” Riep said. “But you need to see how the coaches coach and see the players, how they interact, so I think I’ll try to come up for a practice and see how that is.”

“I’m looking for a school that’s like home away from home, that I can bond with the coaches, the players and feel a family atmosphere, and without the sport of football I can still enjoy myself at the school,” Riep said. “I’m not sure of an exact date right now, but I’ll be an early commit and enroll into whatever college I decide (on) early.”

- 247 (Callahan)

Reactions: 2 people
Wasn’t he one of the Ohio state players that was accused for rape like two years ago?

Wasn’t he one of the Ohio state players that was accused for rape like two years ago?
Yeah...and kidnapping....doesn't look good but on the outside neither did the AJ Johnson case....one thing is for sure he hasn't been granted a speedy trial its still pending based on report I read

VN Store

Back