'17 NV QB Tate Martell

Who is this "we" you are referring to? Because I'm pretty sure the other folks here don't care how many feet a QB has, as long as they win.

He wants the QB's to be exactly 6'3. Just like Dobbs.

In case anyone missed the drama last night, Tate Martell decommitted then A&M's local Twitter expert Aaron Moorehead, the former NFL WR and current WR coach, "subtweeted" about it;

"Scared for this next group of kids. There is no accountability and no sense of positivity when it comes to adversity. #selfish #allaboutme"

Then he followed up with;

"I feel sorry for ppl who never understand loyalty. I can't really even vibe with u. At the end of the day trust is 💯 & everything else is BS"

Then the denial;

"I wasn't even talking about who everyone thinks I'm talking about. I didn't even know #badtiming #relevanttho #stillnoloyalty"

Still not done;

"Lots of tough typers tonight 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 #soundsgood"

And he keeps digging...;

"People act like the truth is all the sudden a bad thing. Society is too sensitive. Y'all boys soft. #texastough"

...with his hole dug, he can now rest easy....;

"I love Texas A&M football. I guard it and respect it with my life. I don't take that lightly day to day"

RIP Coach Moorehead -- Nov. 5, 1980 - 5/4/2016

The results from the tweets were classic. The #1 (Marvin Wilson 5* #1 DT in Country), #2 (Jeffrey Okudah 5* #1 Safety in Country), and #3 (Baron Browning 5* #2 OLB) recruits in the state of Texas immediately say they are removing Texas A&M from consideration due to the "subtweets". 5* receiver from CA, 4* Safety from NV & a 4* RB from Texas do the same. Then, to top things off, the best receiver in A&M's class, 4* TX WR Mannie Netherly announces his decommitment;

BnjhMNi.jpg

Reactions: 10 people
Dude this QB can't even solve a Laplace equation for velocity potential....D4H won't want this guy anywhere near the UT QB position.

If he steals, does drugs or beats his girlfriend but is a straight baller then D4H would most certainly want him.

If he steals, does drugs or beats his girlfriend but is a straight baller then D4H would most certainly want him.

After he's been properly vetted on a 5 minute all- star game highlight video...of course. :thumbsup:

Reactions: 1 person
In case anyone missed the drama last night, Tate Martell decommitted then A&M's local Twitter expert Aaron Moorehead, the former NFL WR and current WR coach, "subtweeted" about it;

"Scared for this next group of kids. There is no accountability and no sense of positivity when it comes to adversity. #selfish #allaboutme"

Then he followed up with;

"I feel sorry for ppl who never understand loyalty. I can't really even vibe with u. At the end of the day trust is 💯 & everything else is BS"

Then the denial;

"I wasn't even talking about who everyone thinks I'm talking about. I didn't even know #badtiming #relevanttho #stillnoloyalty"

Still not done;

"Lots of tough typers tonight 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 #soundsgood"

And he keeps digging...;

"People act like the truth is all the sudden a bad thing. Society is too sensitive. Y'all boys soft. #texastough"

...with his hole dug, he can now rest easy....;

"I love Texas A&M football. I guard it and respect it with my life. I don't take that lightly day to day"

RIP Coach Moorehead -- Nov. 5, 1980 - 5/4/2016

The results from the tweets were classic. The #1 (Marvin Wilson 5* #1 DT in Country), #2 (Jeffrey Okudah 5* #1 Safety in Country), and #3 (Baron Browning 5* #2 OLB) recruits in the state of Texas immediately say they are removing Texas A&M from consideration due to the "subtweets". 5* receiver from CA, 4* Safety from NV & a 4* RB from Texas do the same. Then, to top things off, the best receiver in A&M's class, 4* TX WR Mannie Netherly announces his decommitment;

BnjhMNi.jpg

Coach wanted to dog the recruiting class, and then...

anigif_enhanced-12324-1425249667-16.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Personally I'm angry at the coach because his stupidity interrupted a great string of GoT puns...

VN Store

Back