'17 NV QB Tate Martell

Butch needs to at least offer the kid and try to get him on campus for an OV. Who knows, the kid could fall in love with the city, campus, coeds, facilities, coaches, family atmosphere, or one of the other thousands of glorious things about Tennessee Football.

*On a side note. I hope we are taking recruits to Gus's as part of their OV. Would probably get some lineman based off of one of those glorious sandwiches, alone.
He can offer whoever he likes

Kid was committed to Washington from July 2012 - Jan 2015

2015 Junior Season - Tate Martell highlights - Hudl

Kids film is unreal. Quick release, great touch, timing and projection is spot on. Kid can throw. Sometimes he does stare down his receivers but that can be fixed. His height is my only concern. I didn't think I would be that impressed, but this kid throws perfect passes.

Yeah man, dude is throwing LAZERS. We really probably should offer this kid. He seems pretty mobile as well.

I am assuming you are talking about the Good Time Deli. If so I have been very not happy with them that last couple times I went. Loved them while at school but now it isn't as good. I heard they had to clean their cook-top, goodbye flavor.

Weed makes things taste better.

Reactions: 3 people
Oh great. Now this thread is going to imp along with GOT puns.

POT guns!!
giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back