'17 NV QB Tate Martell

volnpowell

Last edited:
Doesn't make any sense? Number one rated DT. Don't think he needs to do that

I actually don't doubt for a second that some of these guys want offers, regardless of ranking.

I'd bet they compare offer lists at camps... "I got 32 offers", "Yea? Well I have offers from Southern Cal, Alabama, & Ohio St. What's YOUR best offer?!"

I could see that playing out. Jmo.

Reactions: 3 people
Yeah I get that too!! Bragging rights, being able to say you have 45 offers and from the big boys.

Do y'all think we even take a QB this year? I saw an article earlier saying how 17 or so of the top 20 are already committed.

martell_987.jpg

We never seemed to cast a net in his direction like we usually do for top prospects. With our current situation, I have to ask...Do they get ESPN in Nevada? :)

Just to be highly sought after. Once again, jmo.

He's already highly sought after, he's a 5star and the #1 QB in the country. Alabama, Auburn, Cal, FSU, Ohio State, LSU, USC, UCLA, Utah, Michigan, et al. Not sure why he would waste his own time like that.

Butch needs to at least offer the kid and try to get him on campus for an OV. Who knows, the kid could fall in love with the city, campus, coeds, facilities, coaches, family atmosphere, or one of the other thousands of glorious things about Tennessee Football.

*On a side note. I hope we are taking recruits to Gus's as part of their OV. Would probably get some lineman based off of one of those glorious sandwiches, alone.

Kid was committed to Washington from July 2012 - Jan 2015

2015 Junior Season - Tate Martell highlights - Hudl

Kids film is unreal. Quick release, great touch, timing and projection is spot on. Kid can throw. Sometimes he does stare down his receivers but that can be fixed. His height is my only concern. I didn't think I would be that impressed, but this kid throws perfect passes.

Reactions: 1 person
Butch needs to at least offer the kid and try to get him on campus for an OV. Who knows, the kid could fall in love with the city, campus, coeds, facilities, coaches, family atmosphere, or one of the other thousands of glorious things about Tennessee Football.

*On a side note. I hope we are taking recruits to Gus's as part of their OV. Would probably get some lineman based off of one of those glorious sandwiches, alone.

I am assuming you are talking about the Good Time Deli. If so I have been very not happy with them that last couple times I went. Loved them while at school but now it isn't as good. I heard they had to clean their cook-top, goodbye flavor.

Kid was committed to Washington from July 2012 - Jan 2015

2015 Junior Season - Tate Martell highlights - Hudl

Kids film is unreal. Quick release, great touch, timing and projection is spot on. Kid can throw. Sometimes he does stare down his receivers but that can be fixed. His height is my only concern. I didn't think I would be that impressed, but this kid throws perfect passes.
His high school highlights are up there with josh rosen's

VN Store

Back