'17 FL TE Tre McKitty

0cec03bb606138625441c46557cf21fbb8b495737b1ee407a4386ea240acef5c.jpg

Irish cat is Irish.

“it was an exciting game, really exciting atmosphere. My first time here, it was a great time,” said mckitty, who’s ranked the nation’s no. 468 overall prospect and no. 15 tight end in the 247sports composite for the 2017 class. “i had high expectations, and i saw everything i expected to see when i came here.

“it’s going to be one of my official (visit) schools. I was already going to take an official there, but this just made it for sure.”

“the fans here are crazy,” said mckitty, a former miami commitment who claims offers from more than 30 schools. “they love football here.”

Hmm, this is one of the TEs, who Mr. Rogers (Rockachaw80) said was higher on our board than Chase. I'm pretty sure he said Tre was #1 TE on the board.

Oh no this board will implode if we offer another TE.

You do know that other than Brown(committed) we don't have anymore TE's offered as of right now for 2017 right? Well, you could include Rogers too since he re-opened his recruitment.

He's committed to Oregon & going nowhere.

Byrd was committed to UM and going nowhere. Not saying he's a Vol lock but enough chatter on a few boards that his Ore days are numbered. Scott has had a relationship with him for about 5 years. Became a TE after attending a USF camp.

Last edited:
Byrd was committed to UM and going nowhere. Not saying he's a Vol lock but enough chatter on a few boards that his Ore days are numbered. Scott has had a relationship with him for about 5 years. Became a TE after attending a USF camp.

I say he sticks with Oregon myself. He committed there less than 3 months ago so if he was to end up de-committing then it will probably be around or just before NSD. Maybe he will become a Vol on NSD. I can handle that even though I don't know that much about him yet.

Im agreeing with you pal, its Tony that said we had no other TE offers out. Good grief.

I say he sticks with Oregon myself. He committed there less than 3 months ago so if he was to end up de-committing then it will probably be around or just before NSD. Maybe he will become a Vol on NSD. I can handle that even though I don't know that much about him yet.

Umm, 3 months ago was before the season started, in which Oregon has flopped and won't even make a bowl game. Helfrich will be fired. A lot has probably changed over the course of that time period.

Reactions: 2 people

You don't know much about him, yet you seemingly know enough to emphatically say he will go to Oregon come hell or high water.

That's so bologna.

Reactions: 7 people
Im agreeing with you pal, its Tony that said we had no other TE offers out. Good grief.

I meant for ones we've offered that haven't committed somewhere else. The ones that have decided to play elsewhere is where I'm coming from. Not the possible de-commits. That's exactly what I meant.

VN Store

Back