'17 FL RB Bentavious Thompson

Interesting timeline on 247. Committed to the Canes for a year and a half. Visits UCF a few days before going to camp at Miami. Decommits a few days later. Doesn't show he's visited 3 of his top 4. Also looks like he will be about 20 when he graduates.

Reactions: 1 person
Interesting timeline on 247. Committed to the Canes for a year and a half. Visits UCF a few days before going to camp at Miami. Decommits a few days later. Doesn't show he's visited 3 of his top 4. Also looks like he will be about 20 when he graduates.

His HUDL film is titled "Manchild". Maybe it should just be "Man". :eek:lol:

Granted I have only watched his HUDL highlight but:

1. Runs well between the tackles
2. Seems to have good vision and sees the lanes his blocking is setting up
3. Breaks a lot of tackles with spin moves and stiff arms
4. Gets YAC on almost every play on his reel
5. Not bad in pass pro
6. Plays in Miami so the competition is probably pretty good

I don't know where the coaches have him on the board but it will be interesting to see how his senior season goes and if he gets a ratings bump.

Guess you love having a class that looks like a mid level Big 10 school. We've turned into a program that has to do more with less. Hasn't been that way with Butch until this year. It's odd to say the least.

There's nothing to sell right now

It amazes me with how many people still just look at the star rating and base their decision on how good a kid is just on that. This kid comes from a high school that continuously churns out great D1 players. He's got a good offer list already that will continue to grow more and more this season. LSU offered this kid. With the way they keep their RB cupboard full with good rbs....that's all I need to see. This kid is good.

VN Store

Back