'17 FL CB Ameer Speed

AMEER SPEED, 6-3, 195

Sandalwood High School, Jacksonville, Fla.

Three stars. Ranked No. 476 overall prospect and No. 45 cornerback in 247Sports Composite.

Tennessee’s chances: Average. Virginia Tech is widely believed to be the team to beat for Speed, but he’s still expected to take official visits to Georgia the weekend of Jan. 20 and Tennessee the weekend of Jan. 27.

- 247 (Callahan)

So did we slow play this kid. If so I don't even understand why. Especially seeing some of the other prospects at CB we were chasing. Potential here is HIGH......

Negative recruiting Va.Tech with how bad we beat them needs to be done. Bud Foster wasn't new so we need to throw it out there. Time to get our hands dirty for sure. 😎😎😎😎😎

Negative recruiting Va.Tech with how bad we beat them needs to be done. Bud Foster wasn't new so we need to throw it out there. Time to get our hands dirty for sure. 😎😎😎😎😎

Would like to have speed and that Kentucky commit.....lol corner is worst position on the field for us....hopefully that will change with a new coach

So did we slow play this kid. If so I don't even understand why. Especially seeing some of the other prospects at CB we were chasing. Potential here is HIGH......

Don't think so. I think he just likes Va Tech more. I don't really blame him. Fuentes/Foster a combo you can trust IMO

You welcome to compete for the slot too. Do you have any experience working with DBs?

I've been in the Army for 18 years! I've worked with TONS of DBs!... Wait... Does DBs stand for Defensive Backs? Then no. No I haven't.

Reactions: 4 people
Who actually liked this?����

Take your pick. A lot of the riff raff from the FF has infiltrated here recently. They would love to see nothing more than the down fall of Tennessee Football so they can feel better about saying CBJ is horrible.

Reactions: 3 people
Released his top 5 of Oregon, UNC, VaTech, Michigan State, and UGA

Guess we're out.

57e2300059f376ea4037edf2279fbaa8.png

VN Store

Back