'17 CA DE Jaelan Phillips

Story on 247. Might return to college football and is considering USC and Stanford at this time story reports.

Chip kelly having Oregon success at UCLA is looking less and less likely by the day

Thank god we didn’t get him his recruiting class was ass too idk
what’s going on

Also saw UF had offered a grad transfer DL from UCLA

Don't think bogle is that big.
I think he’s more 6’4, 220. But they’ve signed 4-5 guys that are either OLB/DE and are pretty deep with each of those positions. I would hope if Phillips jumped on board at UM, that would make Bogle think harder about UT since he would likely see time at UT quicker. Who knows

I think he’s more 6’4, 220. But they’ve signed 4-5 guys that are either OLB/DE and are pretty deep with each of those positions. I would hope if Phillips jumped on board at UM, that would make Bogle think harder about UT since he would likely see time at UT quicker. Who knows
I'm not even sold he's that big but who knows. Not saying he's not worth going after. Just saying yer original comparison of their sizes may be off a bit. Thought I saw something that our coaches weren't impressed with his senior season or weight gain this year but I could be misremembering.

Reactions: swchandler1988

VN Store

Back