'17 CA DE Jaelan Phillips

I was curious about his production this year and the UCLA official site says he only appeared in 4 games, doesnt that make him eligible for a redshirt and immediate playing time next year?

I was curious about his production this year and the UCLA official site says he only appeared in 4 games, doesnt that make him eligible for a redshirt and immediate playing time next year?
Even if he redshirted for 2018, he'd still have to sit a year for transferring if he didn't get a waiver.

Is there any solid, tangible evidence this kid even wants to play football? Better yet Tennessee staff contact?

... before I get all schoolgirl giddy and start texting my friends

Even if he redshirted for 2018, he'd still have to sit a year for transferring if he didn't get a waiver.
I thought thats why Kelly Bryant announced after Clemsons first 4 games that he intended to transfer? Or does the athlete have to announce right then during that season for it to work? Genuine questiom here i have no idea.

I thought thats why Kelly Bryant announced after Clemsons first 4 games that he intended to transfer? Or does the athlete have to announce right then during that season for it to work? Genuine questiom here i have no idea.
That was for redshirting his senior year so he could grad transfer. Doubt this kid is that close to getting a degree.

Is this even a remote possibility? Does UT have the major he is looking for? Music production / technology?

VN Store

Back