16 TX QB Jalen Hurts

I mean he kind of went out of his way to praise him. He's not even the starting qb and Riley specifically mentioned him and said OU needs more players like him. And I think any program with an opening at QB and national championship aspirations will have interest in Hurts. There's also reports that Kendall may be considering transferring as well.
If kendall is thinking of transferring its because rattler is expected to win the job. Why would hurts wanna transfer somewhere he'd get beat out by a freshman again? He ain't going to Oklahoma. Houston or TCU would be way more likely. And of course riley said Oklahoma needs more players like him. He's very respected as a good teammate. Every coach would say that even if they had no intention of bringing him in. Oklahoma already has better QBs on their roster than hurts.

If kendall is thinking of transferring its because rattler is expected to win the job. Why would hurts wanna transfer somewhere he'd get beat out by a freshman again? He ain't going to Oklahoma. Houston or TCU would be way more likely. And of course riley said Oklahoma needs more players like him. He's very respected as a good teammate. Every coach would say that even if they had no intention of bringing him in. Oklahoma already has better QBs on their roster than hurts.
Enos to Miami as OC. I think he goes there

been here through the worst not going to get run off by a rainbow chaser. I am not the one begging one of their players to come here. Chryst looked a lot better out at Stanford than he did here. what happened? Did he completely forget how to be good/decent? Or is UT in bad shape?

people don't want to deal with reality and let themselves get set up every year for 15-0 and then get hurt when our MASH unit team barely breaks .500.
We understand reality. Reality is you don't want someone that says they are a fan of the the you're a fan of cheering for your rival in such a ridiculous manner. You could have just said the other program was in better shape right now. Instead you had to paint a rainbow for them.

Well Kendall is indeed transferring and Rattler won't even hit the practice field till August. A true freshman that starts immediately for an elite program without enrolling early is very rare. So there is clearly an opportunity there.

It's seems like a moot point anyways as all signs point to Miami as the favorite to land him now they Enos is the new OC there. He even started following Diaz and some other Miami players on Twitter.

Last edited:
We understand reality. Reality is you don't want someone that says they are a fan of the the you're a fan of cheering for your rival in such a ridiculous manner. You could have just said the other program was in better shape right now. Instead you had to paint a rainbow for them.
lol. people ITT were rejecting the idea that Hurts would be leaving a great situation and coming to a less good one. (If that makes you feel better).

If we were close to Bama's level I might have said something close to what you suggested. but as it is, its a straight lie.

I am a fan of the real team, the real coaches, and what actually goes on. not just what happened in 98.

lol. people ITT were rejecting the idea that Hurts would be leaving a great situation and coming to a less good one. (If that makes you feel better).

If we were close to Bama's level I might have said something close to what you suggested. but as it is, its a straight lie.

I am a fan of the real team, the real coaches, and what actually goes on. not just what happened in 98.
Oh, so a REAL fan ridicules the team on a message board so the fake fans know he REALLY is the only one that faces REALITY. No one that has stayed around since 98 does not REALIZE the difference between Bama and TN at the moment. Just because someone is hopeful that the situation is about to change doesn't mean they need your help. Optimistic fans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pessimistic fans.

This is just too stupid. People using this to bash JG. That **** is getting old. You peckerheads need to just deal with the fact that JG is the starter now and will remain the starter until he leaves. Nobody is coming in that can beat him out as a Freshman. Shrout isn't gonna beat him out. No legit QB is going to grad transfer in. JG is the QB.

You're right, of course. Look at Kelly Bryant at Clemson. No Freshman can come and beat him out either.

Oh wait....

This is just too stupid. People using this to bash JG. That **** is getting old. You peckerheads need to just deal with the fact that JG is the starter now and will remain the starter until he leaves. Nobody is coming in that can beat him out as a Freshman. Shrout isn't gonna beat him out. No legit QB is going to grad transfer in. JG is the QB.
If he doesn't learn to read blitz's and get rid of the ball much quicker, he won't be healthy enough to play period. A body can only take so many of the hits he's taken. Yes, I know the offensive line was terrible but all the more reason to either throw it away or check down.

Reactions: Billy Antrim
Oh, so a REAL fan ridicules the team on a message board so the fake fans know he REALLY is the only one that faces REALITY. No one that has stayed around since 98 does not REALIZE the difference between Bama and TN at the moment. Just because someone is hopeful that the situation is about to change doesn't mean they need your help. Optimistic fans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pessimistic fans.
1547309770951.gif
Preach!

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Ridicule is knowing that 14-1 is better than 5-7? Didnt disparage this team in this thread.

I got a bet I got to pay up on for thinking we were going bowling this year. No pessimism here. Just willing to face facts.

Maybe next time get some real facts before you come at me.

Ridicule is knowing that 14-1 is better than 5-7? Didnt disparage this team in this thread.

I got a bet I got to pay up on for thinking we were going bowling this year. No pessimism here. Just willing to face facts.

Maybe next time get some real facts before you come at me.
I may have overreacted to repeated >>> sign. Would have ignored it completely if you would not have ridiculed someone else for their reaction. Like I said we all know where AL is and where we are without being reminded on our fan board where we come to talk about the possibilities of our team in the future. There are no facts for the future.

Reactions: bpvol and SugarCC

Visited OU today.... 👀👀👀

Clearly OU has no desire to bring him in and Hurts has zero interest in going there.

Point me to all the Trevor Lawrence type QBs waiting to come to UT and take the job from JG.

Oh wait....

I can point to 2 QBs already on the team who stand a good chance. JG hasn't played well enough to be guaranteed anything and Pruitt for sure is going to make him earn the starting gig.

Reactions: Billy Antrim
You're writing off Shrout and Maurer before we have even seen them on the field. Cool.

Jesus are you kidding? Have you heard anyone mention Shrout or Maurer being in the same breath as Peyton Manning or Andrew Luck? Lawrence is being mentioned in that mold. Another words, its being said the kid is NFL ready as a freshman.

Reactions: k-town_king

VN Store

Back