'16 TN ATH Darel Middleton (Tennessee signee)

Lame ass remarks on Middleton, no one knows his story but him. Just remember when ya'll point at someone, you have 3 fingers pointing right back at ya.

Does that mean you have 3 fingers pointing back at yourself?

And I actually wished him well and hoped he got his life on track.

Lame ass remarks on Middleton, no one knows his story but him. Just remember when ya'll point at someone, you have 3 fingers pointing right back at ya.
Oh please, he deserves to get teased for his absurd college career. You can't be in college like 10 years somehow and not have people asking some questions.

Last edited:
Oh please get deserves to get teased for his absurd college career. You can't be in college 10 years somehow and not have people asking some questions.
Lol it wasn’t 10 years his profile was created when he was a freshman in HS… he hasn’t made this easy on himself and Pruitt hurt this guy by not holding him accountable due to his skill and size and RG was not having that… I pray he finds success in his life no matter what it is has always had elite size and skill just never put it together mentally to reach his potential.

Lol it wasn’t 10 years his profile was created when he was a freshman in HS… he hasn’t made this easy on himself and Pruitt hurt this guy by not holding him accountable due to his skill and size and RG was not having that… I pray he finds success in his life no matter what it is has always had elite size and skill just never put it together mentally to reach his potential.
Yeah I'm using hyperbole. Nobody hates him. It's just funny how ridiculous his journey is. I felt like I was the most upset that he left last year.

If my memory serves didn’t Lane Kiffin offer him a scholarship to UT when Middleton was in middle school? It’s probably very hard to go from being told you’re great at 13, and everyone showing interest in your talents, to the phone calls slowing and the doors shutting. Eventually the opportunities dry up but these kids don’t realize it until way too late.

Reactions: 825VOL

VN Store

Back