'16 TN ATH Darel Middleton (Tennessee signee)

I’m excited to see Savion Williams, Gooden and Middleton together. It just seems like they’ve got a bit of a brotherhood coming from Juco, they’ve all shared the struggle of getting to the show. Also love that we’ve got a bunch of Tennessee boys back on the d line (Emerson, Gooden, Middleton, Simmons)
Is Emerson on the DL?

Middleton sure had a long and winding road from early UT commit as TE while at Powell HS, to Oak Ridge HS, to JUCO, and now back to UT. Hope he makes the most of it.

Is Emerson on the DL?

Middleton sure had a long and winding road from early UT commit as TE while at Powell HS, to Oak Ridge HS, to JUCO, and now back to UT. Hope he makes the most of it.
Yes, Emerson is on the D line. Spent a brief time practicing at guard. Redshirted his freshman year this past season coming back from injury his senior year in HS. He should be a force

I’m excited to see Savion Williams, Gooden and Middleton together. It just seems like they’ve got a bit of a brotherhood coming from Juco, they’ve all shared the struggle of getting to the show. Also love that we’ve got a bunch of Tennessee boys back on the d line (Emerson, Gooden, Middleton, Simmons)

When they open a can of whoop-ass on some good teams, then I'll be excited.

He definitely had the clock next to his name before...now he doesn’t...the clock means EE and the sunshine icon means early signee
Yeah he definitely used to have the EE clock on his profile. Wonder if that's just an error on the 247 website, feel like we would have heard about him changing his enrollment timeframe if that were the case.

I wish all these juco lineman players were early enrollees. It's nice being able to get them in the program early since they have less eligibility and are expect to contribute earlier.

I wish all these juco lineman players were early enrollees. It's nice being able to get them in the program early since they have less eligibility and are expect to contribute earlier.
Me too. Would make me feel a lot better about our defense heading into the 2019 season. DL is a huge question mark for us.

Reactions: ChiTownVol

VN Store

Back