'16 SC RB Tavien Feaster

If I remember correctly, there was an article before the 2018 season began that I *think* was in The Athletic that looked at a ton of grad transfers over the last 5-10 years and figured out how many were "successful" at their second stop. I tried Googling for it, but I couldn't find the article.

There is a reason they transfer, and that reason matters greatly. Where they come from matters too. Should never talk about graduate transfers in the generic sense without considering why and where.

Reactions: Devo182 and str8vol
Read an article that he will be setting up visits soon. The teams weren't announced, but it did say Bama and OU are in contact.

Adding some more fuel to an already contentious rivalry between Clemson and South Carolina is the Gamecocks' pursuit of Tigers grad transfer Tavien Feaster. South Carolina has now offered Feaster and appears to be in position to land him. The former four-star is a South Carolina native who won two national championships with the Tigers and has one season of eligibility remaining.

-Woody Wommack, Rivals

scholarship.
I'm thinking a multi-quote would have conveyed your need for protection of the English language better as it would have reached more people.... Seriously, the only time in my life I used the word and only did it because he referred to it that way. Maybe I'm just feeling a little downcast since I can't speak Twitterese.

Except we don't have McBride's scholly. We only have 2020's.
We get McBride’s scholarship back if he didn’t participate in any team activities (see Tanner Ant.) and as he just arrived a couple of weeks ago I’m sure there’s a good chance that he didn’t.

We get McBride’s scholarship back if he didn’t participate in any team activities (see Tanner Ant.) and as he just arrived a couple of weeks ago I’m sure there’s a good chance that he didn’t.
We got TA's back? Thought we only got a spot on the 85 back.

Reactions: JAL
we get the scholarship, not the intial counter for the 19 class. so we don't gain a spot in the 20 class. we just have room for another player on the 85. we do not get to add a spot to the 20 class.

it's a tough game to play with numbers wise, cuase i can't remember if we we're going in to 20 with a full allottment of 25 to give....i don't think we are?

but, aside from adding Harris should he qualify, he, i think, could still count in the 19 class, and take Melvin's scholaship on the 85 man roster.

we can't add anyone else w/out conting them toward the 20 class...

the usual disclaimer here...if any of that is wrong, i'm sure someone will correct me........carry on.

we get the scholarship, not the intial counter for the 19 class. so we don't gain a spot in the 20 class. we just have room for another player on the 85. we do not get to add a spot to the 20 class.

it's a tough game to play with numbers wise, cuase i can't remember if we we're going in to 20 with a full allottment of 25 to give....i don't think we are?

but, aside from adding Harris should he qualify, he, i think, could still count in the 19 class, and take Melvin's scholaship on the 85 man roster.

we can't add anyone else w/out conting them toward the 20 class...

the usual disclaimer here...if any of that is wrong, i'm sure someone will correct me........carry on.
I think Simonton’s wrong and therefore you also. We got back Antonutti’s initial counter so this science doesn’t compute.

so we get the counter and the s'ship back? if that's the case, while it sucks for him, then that could work out for us long term.

VN Store

Back