'15 SC QB Kelly Bryant

I have a good friend who is a MSU alum. He said Moorhead did adjust his scheme/calls because Fitzgerald was not getting it done in the passing game. He realized after a loss or two that he just needed to put Fitzgerald in better running options. At some point, your QB does have to make some throws to keep good defenses honest. They have essentially lost to the top 3 defenses on their schedule (or at least 3 of 4).

Back to the comparison, I don't think Bryant is as good of a runner but is a better passer.

Good post and spot on. Moorehead tried to run his offense and thought fitz could get it but not having him for most offseason likely hindered him there. He has adjusted and it's obvious as they play different ever since their Ky loss. They would beat Ky if they played again. Bryant would be legit in that offense. I'd be suprised if he didn't go to Arky though. Such an easy transition for a 1 yr guy to go to same offense

Not sure why he doesn't wind up at Arkansas. Chad Morris recruited him at Clemson so he's familiar already with the Arky offense.

o_O

I know this isn’t Fyre Edit quality but I still thought it was pretty good.

View attachment 171719
Lol why would any QB out of hs commit to Auburn/Malzah

The man cannot develop QBs every good or decent one he’s had was a juco or transfer

They already have stidham another year now they wanna bring in Bryant? Joey Gatewood gotta be like F this bs

If i was that Bo Nix guy id reconsider too

Lol. Ok. You know Fitz has accounted for 91 touchdowns and 9000 yards right? He’ll end up in the college football hall of fame. Not a great passer, but phenomenal football player who is among the all-time greats in rushing with 3,325 yards and 42 TDs.
He’s referring to this season only I believe
Not sure why he doesn't wind up at Arkansas. Chad Morris recruited him at Clemson so he's familiar already with the Arky offense.

o_O
maybe he doesn’t wanna lose 8 or 9 games

Honestly UF makes sense still plenty of holes beside QB but KB would def do a lot of good things for the offense

@RivalsWoody relayed to AU Rivals that Bryant’s close circle of friends/family says he will announce tomorrow morning that he will transfer to Mizzou.

Someone just posted a minute ago in the football talk thread that he would transfer to Arkansas.

Someone just posted a minute ago in the football talk thread that he would transfer to Arkansas.
@RivalsWoody relayed to AU Rivals that Bryant’s close circle of friends/family says he will announce tomorrow morning that he will transfer to Mizzou.
More inside info........must be true

Reactions: RazzBury
No blue font. We need a QB. Badly.
We need an offensive line. We don't even know how badly we need a new QB until we see that fixed. Would we take more competition at QB? Of course we would.

But we still don't even know what we have in Guarantano. I mean you do, obviously. The rest of us don't, though.

VN Store

Back