'15 SC QB Kelly Bryant

Wren four-star quarterback Kelly Bryant, meanwhile, will take an unofficial visit to Tennessee next weekend. This is significant, as Tigerillustrated.com has reason to believe a Vols offer is the one Bryant foremost covets. Look for Bryant to visit Clemson, N.C. State and perhaps Florida for a spring practice as well.

- Clemson Rivals

#5 Dual Threat QB on Rivals, #92 nationally.

Reactions: 9 people
Butch waiting to give the offer in person and then accept the commitment immediately?

Someone who is better at analyzing highlights than me...tell me about this kids arm in comparison to other HS QBs.

Pretty big difference between Rivals ranking and 247. Wonder if 247 haven't evaluated him yet or Rivals just really likes him.

His throwing motion looks pretty long. Arm didn't impress me that much as far as zip. Accuracy looked good, but it's a highlight reel so I throw that out the window without better context. His idea of a checkdown looks to be taking off with the ball, which isn't a bad option it looked like. He's pretty shifty for a guy that big with good speed. Anyone know about the quality of competition he plays against?

This is the one I said look out for after Torrence Gibson was talking all about Auburn and then stunk up his 7v7.
Bryant, Lawson and Gentry, one will be a Vol for sure, hopefully two.
Really like all three, Bryant would be the most athletic. Gentry and Lawson can move around pretty well. Lawson might have the strongest arm of all three, I'm not sure.

Bryant would be a heck of a pickup.

Has a funny release. May not be a big deal but was just something I noticed.

A Clemson friend of mine just told me that their Rivals mods are saying UT's staff is the best group of recruiters in the entire Southeast. They want Dooley back baaaaaadly.

Clemson fans are pretty scared of Jones and Thig after the whole Malone thing.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back