13 Times!

Between now and the SEC Tourney, the BasketVols' games will be televised on 13 occasions this winter!!
I don't get up to Knoxville much, so this may be the greatest benefit of Bruce Pearl's first season of all for me!

Link to Schedule

It's Basketball Time In Tennessee!!!

Time to change gears folks...

Sweet I am pumped for the Basketball season and the Vols have proved to be an exciting team

Who would have thought before last year we would be more excited for basketball than football by now.

Between now and the SEC Tourney, the BasketVols' games will be televised on 13 occasions this winter!!
I don't get up to Knoxville much, so this may be the greatest benefit of Bruce Pearl's first season of all for me!

Link to Schedule

It's Basketball Time In Tennessee!!!

Time to change gears folks...

It really is amazing that in one short year, Pearl has totally turned this program around. I know there's still a lot to be accomplished, but it's already a night and day difference through my eyes.

He worked hard last year to get the media inVOLved and it's already paying off.

Hopefully, Pearls persistence to coach hard and with enthusiasm will rub off to Fulmer to let him know that you can turn a team around in no time if u give them the right attitude.

Just think about it. Memphis, Oklahoma State, Texas..all on ESPN or ESPN 2. In millions of homes with recruits watching. We took care of business in each of those games. We are winning the big games aswell as the other games. Something our football team needs to do.

Can't wait for the Vols to play again, just to watch it all come together. :rock2:

Can't wait for the Vols to play again, just to watch it all come together. :rock2:

I hope it comes together against Ohio State. Oden is going to be a handful. That dude looks like he's 35, someone should look into that. Freshman my buttocks.

I've got a decent feeling about that Ohio State game at this point. For the most part, the Vols seem to be playing to their level of competition. Maybe get Oden into foul trouble and run him to death, and who knows.

VN Store

Back