13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys the ignore button is a beautiful thing. 202020 should feel some of its love.

Figured that out a long time ago. The kid is a super troll and doesn't know a d*** thing. Everything that he has ever said has come back on him. What an idiot! Everyone is free to listen to him if they want to. I for one do not.

Reactions: 1 person
Guys the ignore button is a beautiful thing. 202020 should feel some of its love.

Great point. Only problem is that someone is going to quote his post, and then we will have to see it anyways. Let's start a thread that says, "All of VN put vol202020 on ignore, so that no one will see his posts and quote them."

I just honestly want it to be weds already and if we pull this off ,this could be big..HUGE..part in solidifying our defense for the first time since the times when Chavis and Berry were together :toast:

I am hoping Bell gets how much he would be appreciated as a Vol. Not sure he gets close to the leading role he would play in Orange elsewhere. Hope he signs with CBJ.

I will not argue any more.... This is my last post until after signing day and idk where he is going but it will not be the Vols!!! It might even be a Ole Miss or Texas A&M a couple top ten classes growing strong going in the future!!! SIGNING DAY CAN BE VERY UNPREDICTABLE!! VONN HAS THE BEST POKER FACE FOR A REASON LOOK IT UP KIPP ADAMS HAS BEEN SAYING IT!!! BOLD PREDICTION IM STICKING WITH IT!!!:shaking2::rock::popcorn:

BooThisMan.gif

I just read an article on the times free press that Mariakis was impressed with CBJ last night. He said, "from talking to him, I think Coach Jones and I are very like-minded in how we want to deal deal with kids. I was very impressed with that also."

This is good as coach Mariakis' opinion seems to be very important to his players. There is more in the article. I will post the link in a lil while. I'm on my phone now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back