13:04 2nd Qtr Side judge

Because a 2-4 Tennessee team was only suppose to be cannon fodder, not a actual challenge. They did their best to keep the Gumps up by multiple scores. They tried so hard all of America saw how rigged the SEC is..
I've just about had it with the SEC. Crooked as all get-out.

How many game momentum changing calls have they benefited from?

Some folks can't think past the stat.

Why did he take it among himself to run in and stop play ?
I'll hang up and listen.
I still want to know who held when Jennings a most scored. He said 64 and it was obvious he didn't. The Announcer said Jordon which he didn't either. Watched it several times.

I'm almost positive the line judge stopped the play is Ryan Hagan and his family is all from Birmingham and huge Bama fans. He graduated from Samford, not Alabama, so by rule he can officiate Alabama games. His sister works in the SEC Officiating and Administration office.

SEC office needs to hear from us about how this should be unacceptable.

I'm almost positive the line judge stopped the play is Ryan Hagan and his family is all from Birmingham and huge Bama fans. He graduated from Samford, not Alabama, so by rule he can officiate Alabama games. His sister works in the SEC Officiating and Administration office.

SEC office needs to hear from us about how this should be unacceptable.

If this is accurate information very nice work. Putting names out for the public to know could serve as a deterrent. Not too be confused with anything other than hey call it fair. Much like exposing the basketball ref from the LSU game... Name escapes me

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I work in bama land. One of the gumps actually told me UT got screwed. Shocked I tell you and not one gump talked smack to me Monday.
Same with me at work not a word. Only person to say somethings was a Tn native that pulls for bamer go figure

I still want to know who held when Jennings a most scored. He said 64 and it was obvious he didn't. The Announcer said Jordon which he didn't either. Watched it several times.
That was the phantom one. There wasn't a hold. Too much of that trash the other night to all be coincidence..

Watching the replay right now. The first garbage call came with about 12:00 to play in the 1st qtr, the defensive holding call on warrior.
GBO!!

Alabama always gets the benefit of the doubt when it comes to officiating. I've been watching UT football for 40 years and it has always been that way. Oh sure, Alabama will get its share of penalties, but it's the timing within the game that their opponents get penalties and they do not. I can't tell you how many momentum stopping penalties have been called against UT when playing Alabama. Likewise, Alabama gets penalties when they're needed more often than not - i.e. holding when an opponent scores, offensive pass-interference when an opponent scores, etc. To have the SEC office in Birmingham is beyond ridiculous. It should be in Atlanta.

No. Put it in Nashville. Downwind of Vanderbilt.

Nobody did. This call and the Taylor bogus call changed the game outcome. (Plus the JG screw-up)

Tied at 7 and so far the 1st quarter has been called pretty fair. The refs missed some calls on both sides and bama got the benefit of the doubt on an anticipation, defensive holding call.
GBO!!

I work in bama land. One of the gumps actually told me UT got screwed. Shocked I tell you and not one gump talked smack to me Monday.
Bama fans know they've got problems, down the road. Mediocre defense(at best), no real backup QB, and they nearly lost, AT HOME, to a 2-4 Vols team, with no QB.

Now we’re at the hit on Maurer...
Maybe not targeting but I’ve definitely seen hits that weren’t near as bad on other QB’s called a personal foul.
GBO!!

Could've been a personal foul. But, it was not targeting.

VN Store

Back