#12 Oregon (1-0) vs #3 Ohio State (1-0) (12PM ET, FOX)

So glad the Buckeyes lost. Hope to see someone besides Ohio St & Clemson in the playoffs.

PAC-12 playing tough so far this season. UCLA over LSU and Oregon over OSU. Washington laid a dud, though. Hope Colorado can upset TAMU today, too.

Reactions: joevol33
Over the years, I've visited a number of boards of Duck opponents and this is the board I've kept coming back too primarily because it's diverse, fun and smart... Well for the most part.. (political board is a mess).

As for Tosu boards, very self centered, don't know much about opponents and very arrogance. Even after the lost to the Ducks today, I didn't see one post congratulating the Ducks on the win. It's really pathetic.

Thank you Volnation for letting me be part of your community.

Over the years, I've visited a number of boards of Duck opponents and this is the board I've kept coming back too primarily because it's diverse, fun and smart... Well for the most part.. (political board is a mess).

As for Tosu boards, very self centered, don't know much about opponents and very arrogance. Even after the lost to the Ducks today, I didn't see one post congratulating the Ducks on the win. It's really pathetic.

Regardless of how or why OSU couldn't stop Oregon, the improvement of the Ducks from week 1 to week 2 was pretty eye opening. Another 3 star qb getting it done. Damn I wish some of that mojo would come our way.

Regardless of how or why OSU couldn't stop Oregon, the improvement of the Ducks from week 1 to week 2 was pretty eye opening. Another 3 star qb getting it done. Damn I wish some of that mojo would come our way.

Sometimes the star system isn't all that good. Mariota was a 3 star QB. :)

The Duck defense gets a heck of a lot of credit, especially playing without 3 starters. Thibodaux, Mathis and Flowe are all game changers and none of them were on the field against OSU

Duck fans that I’ve encountered have always seemed to be pretty easy-going and classy. Maybe it’s a Northwest thing?

When the new(er) jumbotrons in Neyland were constructed over ten years ago, the two guys who installed the screens were Duck & Beaver fans who posted their progress on VolNation for us to see, which was such a cool thing to do.

I think I will always pull for the Ducks now because of the whole “can a duck pull a truck?” troll-job video Puddles did after UT beat Florida in 2016, mocking the Gator player’s quote.

Glad to see y’all get the upset yesterday.

Go Ducks! Go Vols!

So glad the Buckeyes lost. Hope to see someone besides Ohio St & Clemson in the playoffs.

PAC-12 playing tough so far this season. UCLA over LSU and Oregon over OSU. Washington laid a dud, though. Hope Colorado can upset TAMU today, too.
I have to say, this is the most bizarre start to a season I’ve seen in a long time and I love it! Results are very inconsistent from one team to the next and one week to the next. Hopefully this continues.

Reactions: OrangeEtBlanc
I love that OSU lost. But be real, it’s OSU. As long as they don’t lose another they are in the playoffs. And it doesn’t really matter anyway, everybody is just playing for the opportunity to get ran out of the stadium by Bama.

I love that OSU lost. But be real, it’s OSU. As long as they don’t lose another they are in the playoffs. And it doesn’t really matter anyway, everybody is just playing for the opportunity to get ran out of the stadium by Bama.
I
I think OSU is going to lose a few more this year. Defense stinks to high-heaven.

VN Store

Back