'12 JUCO DE Darrington Sentimore (UT Signee 12/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing film...somebody needs to forward the link Perroni ASAP...

I hope Peronni doesn't turn out to be this years Barry Every...

Regardless of rating this guy is awesome...better than what I've seen of Jacobs or Autry so far

Amazing film...somebody needs to forward the link Perroni ASAP...

I hope Peronni doesn't turn out to be this years Barry Every...

Regardless of rating this guy is awesome...better than what I've seen of Jacobs or Autry so far

I couldn't find any film on Autry either. Links would be much appreciated if anybody knows of some.

I couldn't find any film on Autry either. Links would be much appreciated if anybody knows of some.

I tried to key on him in Jacobs highlights...that's the best I've been able to find...

Sorry...I know that post was misleading...I should have said "read and seen"...because it's definitely more of a read than seen

Last edited:
I tried to key on him in Jacobs highlights...that's the best I've been able to find...

Sorry...I know that post was misleading...I should have said "read a seen"...because it's definitely more of a read than seen

Ha ha I hear you. Maybe his film will come out soon too.

- Brian Perroni, Rivals

So a guy thats a 4* in HS, goes to Alabama & plays in the rotation as a true freshmen then goes to JUCO & puts up good stats doesnt equate to a 4* in the JUCO rankings? LMAO Wow.

Perroni is mad over Santos. Don't get worked up.

A poster on VQ said Andrew Bone (Alabama Scout Website Mod) is saying Sentimore is All Vol.

Hubbs said he's not ready to say that yet.

Reactions: 2 people
I normally appreciate Hubbs. He doesn't say something until he is 99% sure normally. Him holding out doesn't discourage me. Compared to Bone....some other reporters try to break stuff as soon as they can for cred. points.

That all being said...I think he's a Vol. I really think this revamped D-Line is gonna happen.

Smith, Miller, Couch, Hood, Walls, Autry, Bohannon, Jacobs, Sentimore, Lewis, Taylor....it's gonna be alright.

I am trying not to get too happy now because I could set myself up for disappointment but a D-line of:

DE: Sentimore/Bohannon
DT: Jacobs/O'Brien
DT: Couch/Hood
DE: Autry/Smith

Then you have guys like Saulsberry, Carson, Williams, Walls, and Miller who I haven't even mentioned to go along with Lewis and Taylor of this class.

On passing downs you can go:

DE: Smith
DT: Sentimore
DT: Couch/Jacobs
DE: Autry

Lot of options for Wilcox to work with if we get these guys. Here's hoping to somehow adding McCullers or Shanks as well.

Reactions: 1 person
I normally appreciate Hubbs. He doesn't say something until he is 99% sure normally. Him holding out doesn't discourage me. Compared to Bone....some other reporters try to break stuff as soon as they can for cred. points.

That all being said...I think he's a Vol. I really think this revamped D-Line is gonna happen.

Smith, Miller, Couch, Hood, Walls, Autry, Bohannon, Jacobs, Sentimore, Lewis, Taylor....it's gonna be alright.

That would be a SICK DL, but I'm not getting my hopes up, recruiting rarely happens the way you think it will.

That would be a SICK DL, but I'm not getting my hopes up, recruiting rarely happens the way you think it will.

That's true. But you are so right, sick is exactly what it would be.

Fact. You have to have a dominant line to be a winner in the SEC. On both sides of the ball. If we land this class, we have the tools to have that. I really don't think any two groups are more important to success than OL and DL

I am trying not to get too happy now because I could set myself up for disappointment but a D-line of:

Then you have guys like Saulsberry, Carson, Williams, Walls, and Miller who I haven't even mentioned to go along with Lewis and Taylor of this class.

Lot of options for Wilcox to work with if we get these guys. Here's hoping to somehow adding McCullers or Shanks as well.

This does not get me excited nearly as much as you. It'll be the first year Jacobs is here and O'Brien is a true freshman. We are getting there, but DT is still lacking good depth. The DE's look nasty though.

Don't forget Saulsberry, Jordan Williams, and also Allen Carson. There's a little more depth at DE and DT, then having to go straight to O'Brien. Though, if he's that good, by all means!

This does not get me excited nearly as much as you. It'll be the first year Jacobs is here and O'Brien is a true freshman. We are getting there, but DT is still lacking good depth. The DE's look nasty though.

Couch was dominant as the year went on. Jacobs is an EE, I believe so he shouldn't have to take as long as Couch to develop. O'Brien is still going to be an EE too I think, and freshmen are beginning to really provide depth at the DT position in the SEC lately. Hood will get snaps, and it will be his 2nd year of playing DT in the SEC. Carson really impressed the coaches as the year went on. Saulsberry is going to be one to keep an eye on to see if he can provide us depth. And don't forget Sentimore can easily slide in and play DT in the SEC. Still not where we want it to be, but it is the best we've had here in a long time.

Hopefully that extra time will get Jacobs where he needs to be when the season starts. I don't think O'Brien is going to do much at all his first year. And yea I'm excited about what Sentimore brings to the table.

walls will be in the 2 deep

ALL of those guys except Willie would be back in 2013. Now that is something to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back