100% capacity at Neyland this year

We only won one home game last season I think we can win 3 or 4 this season.

Home games against: Bowling Green, Pittsburgh, Tennessee Tech, South Carolina, South Alabama, & Vandy...VS: Mizzou, UK, Bama, aTm, & UF will lead one to believe that.

Going to see the Thursday night Bowling Green opener. Super stoked about it even though it's just Bowling Green and my expectations for the season are low. It's only my second trip to Neyland and we had a blast the last time we went several years ago!

Reactions: MAD
This morning was the first day Disneyland had no Covid restrictions, no masks, no social distancing, no limited capacity. Huge lines just to get into the park like nobody has ever seen. I wouldn’t be surprised if the same thing doesn’t happen at Neyland, everyone is sick of staying home watching tv.

Reactions: FBtime
This morning was the first day Disneyland had no Covid restrictions, no masks, no social distancing, no limited capacity. Huge lines just to get into the park like nobody has ever seen. I wouldn’t be surprised if the same thing doesn’t happen at Neyland, everyone is sick of staying home watching tv.

Yep people are ready to live.

I also want to destroy that damn song playing.

Reactions: txbo and MAD
They are going to be really bad a program worst probaly.
No way

Won't be that bad

We are practically only gonna miss 2 guys. Henry T and Bryce Thompson

Everyone else is coming back older, plus transfers, freshman and we have better coaches on D now.

The odds are that we will be around middle of the pack and our offense being better will help.

No way

Won't be that bad

We are practically only gonna miss 2 guys. Henry T and Bryce Thompson

Everyone else is coming back older, plus transfers, freshman and we have better coaches on D now.

The odds are that we will be around middle of the pack and our offense being better will help.
Hope your right

Not scientific, but based on personal observations at Dollywood, I think there will be over 100,000 every game. People really want to get out and about.

Are you aware of resources which have compiled the percentage, or count, of vaccinated and a separate percentage, or count, of those who were infected and also have immunity?

No, the sheep hear the news and think everyone must line up like the govt tells us to.

Doubt it....I don't see 100,000 people paying money to watch this hot mess.

If the tickets don't sell, go give some to the local homeless population. There might be some underprivileged kids who will jump at the chance. See if they can bus in the good behavior inmates from the prisons. A nice field trip type outing for the stable patients at the mental health facilities. If all else fails, bring in the residents of the body farm. The stadium can be filled somehow.

Do you guys think we will be back to full capacity this season or will it be reduced attendance and masks enforced again? I’m going to Pitt game at home and hope we got 98,000 in the stands.

VN Store

Back