100% capacity at Neyland this year

The team won't likely be very good, but I'm hoping for some excitement on offense - and at least some signs of being better coached and more disciplined on the field. Definitely going to try to make it to a game or two this year. GO VOLS!

Doubt it....I don't see 100,000 people paying money to watch this hot mess.

Perhaps you should check the definition of capacity:

"the maximum amount or number that can be contained or accommodated"

The capacity barring any unforeseen circumstances will be 101,000+ for every game.

The attendance will be another matter.

Average attendance has been in the 80k's the past few years..not sure how much excitement there is (yet) around the program to change those numbers upward.

Reactions: knoxvol16
Perhaps you should check the definition of capacity:

"the maximum amount or number that can be contained or accommodated"

The capacity barring any unforeseen circumstances will be 101,000+ for every game.

The attendance will be another matter.
Pre/Post season #5!!

Zero reason for any business to be restricted for any reason currently... Covid is over...
Depends on state, but we're still a ways off from herd immunity due to the anti-vaxxers. Not saying businesses should continue restrictions, but individuals certainly might still want to, to a degree.

Reactions: i2amavol
Many more people will attend this year just because they are stir crazy from not being able to do anything the past year.
Hope so. Hopefully Heupel's first year is a banger and all the pessimistic folks will come around to Hype. I mean...our offense will be fun to watch again. That alone will bring butts to the seats. I had very little desire to watch Pruitt's teams, but I'm excited to watch this staff's teams.

Depends on state, but we're still a ways off from herd immunity due to the anti-vaxxers. Not saying businesses should continue restrictions, but individuals certainly might still want to, to a degree.
Are you aware of resources which have compiled the percentage, or count, of vaccinated and a separate percentage, or count, of those who were infected and also have immunity?

Reactions: Jaws and howie87

Lmao even hardcore libby Oregon where I live is about to lift its mask mandate... I understand there's a really afraid percentage of the population that's adopted their masks as their safety bankies, but there hasn't been a need for any masks or restrictions on capacity at events for months now... Texas basically almost proved that singlehandedly...

Baseball stadiums have been packed for 2 months now, cases continue to plummet to less than 5,000 new cases in the entire country on Sunday... Still waiting on those Superbowl Superspreader outbreaks... Any day now lmao lmao...

VN Store

Back