(10) Tennessee -vs- UNC Asheville Game Thread

Poor old Randy Smith has more trouble with names than any broadcaster I've ever heard.

My favorite mess up was when a UT player he first identified as Renaldo Woolridge missed a shot from outside... the same player rebounded it and Randy called him Cameron Tatum...

It was Scotty Hopson. :wacko:

their young and aren't gelling quite yet, but I can see them going deep possible elite 8 or better if they cut out the stupid passes and I am pretty sure BP will get that stopped for the most part. No reason they shouldn't have won by 40+ tonight

Pearl gets his 400th win and Tyler Smith gets Tennessee's first ever Triple-Double.....

13th next to our name on TV. Are we going the Bammer National Title route and counting the highest ranking?

post game - Pearl asking if Woolridge will be productive with his mins.......doubt he starts next game

1- maze
2- hopson
3- tyler
4- chism
5- brian

i like it

AP > Coaches

Never use the Coaches Poll unless it is forced upon you (football). I mean, seriously, why would you want to use an index with such a serious conflict of interest.

Besides, Bruce is almost ALWAYS ranked lower in the coaches poll. It's a semi-popularity contest and he'll lose that every time with his peers.

Use the AP poll.

post game - Pearl asking if Woolridge will be productive with his mins.......doubt he starts next game

1- maze
2- hopson
3- tyler
4- chism
5- brian

i like it

I think a more likely scenario is:

1. Maze
2. Hopson
3. Prince
4. Tyler
5. Williams

I don't think Chism did enough tonight to retake the starting job back from Williams. I like the idea of open competition for most of the starting spots, for now. The second-line guys in the rotation are still getting 15+ minutes a game, anyway, so who starts is not all that critical.

Just wanted to win this one and go home.

Hard to get up for a team that just lost by 80 to NC.

VN Store

Back