'10 PA QB Malik Stokes

yeah, he is prolly goimg to michigan with his brother.

i heard on the radio this morning that greg paulus (the four yr PG at Duke) is seriously contemplating coming to play QB at Michigan this coming year.... he still has football eligibility

i heard on the radio this morning that greg paulus (the four yr PG at Duke) is seriously contemplating coming to play QB at Michigan this coming year.... he still has football eligibility

Paulus was recently worked out by the Packers as well as a QB.

look at this way.would you take a kid who hasent played football in four years.or a young athlete,who is a stud at the quarter back position,and would fit your offense perfectly.i think a no brainer.unless you want to fail.

look at this way.would you take a kid who hasent played football in four years.or a young athlete,who is a stud at the quarter back position,and would fit your offense perfectly.i think a no brainer.unless you want to fail.

ya i understand i was just saying it was a possibility

apparently, we've been in contact with malik per espn...

"Boston College is talking to me," Malik said. "I talked to Boston College on Sunday. Tennessee is coming back, writing a lot. Pitt is talking to me. I've been in contact with Auburn, South Carolina, Louisville and Clemson."

Stokes is in no hurry to make a commitment. At this point his focus is on getting ready for his senior football season.

VN Store

Back