Tulsa (OK) Booker T. Washington

Ht: 5-foot-10
Wt: 176 lbs
Forty: 4.64 secs
Vertical: 31 inches
Shuttle: 4.28 secs
Class: 2010 (High School)

Eric Bennett - College Football Recruiting 2010 - ESPN

High school quarterback Eric Bennett is holding scholarship offers from Oklahoma State, Arkansas and Tennessee, according to ESPN affiliate Web site OUInsider.com.

However, no one sticks out for him just yet, "I am not leaning towards any school. I haven't even talked to my parents about recruiting yet. I like how recruiting is going and I know most people commit early, but I am probably going to wait it out."

Despite playing in just seven games due to a broken hand last fall, Bennett rushed for 1,078 yards, threw for 1,168 yards and scored 26 total touchdowns.

Ran for 1000 yards too? Thats pretty impressive. Does he project more as a RB, WR, or DB though? I don't really wanna watch a bunch of film at this point

"Most schools are saying athlete or return man," he said. "But if it's up to me, I'd rather start out on the defensive side of the ball. But really, it doesn't matter. I just want to get on the field and play."

cPanel®

This kid rushed for 1,078 yds and passed 1,168 yds last year and he only played 7 games! Wow, I would like to see the team stats to see the total offensive numbers.

VN Store

Back