77942.jpg

Pro-style quarterback
Mayo (FL) Lafayette

Ht: 6-foot-3
Wt: 210 lbs
Forty: 4.75 secs
Bench max: 265 pounds
Class: 2010 (High School)

”I went up to Duke, North Carolina, and Tennessee last weekend to get a feel for the types of schools they are and to meet some of the coaches.

Tennessee: “I met with Coach Reid and Coach Chaney. Knoxville was a great town that was bigger than I thought. You can just feel the support as you get near and into Knoxville. It is big-time college football, they take things very serious and you can see that with the facilities which were incredible.”

Scout.com: Nick Bracewell Profile

Nick Bracewell - Football Recruiting

i'd pass... not too impressive

the deep ball looks good and could be a good fit for a pro style offense, and he gets ride of the ball quickly, would love to know what type of comp. he went against

Let me ask a stupid question--who is Coach Reid? Did he mean Reaves? I hope the reporter put in the wrong name rather than the kid calling him the wrong name

watched the video, and this kid looks solid, his pocket pressence really stands out from what i saw, throws well on the move right and left. probley average arm at best. but i think he could be a verry good qb at the college level.

To answer some of the questions. The receiver #9 is Jamal Reid, he went to the Miami Hurricanes. As far as competition goes, the team has almost been to the big dance 5 times in the last 6 or 7 years. So of course the competition gets tougher as you go along. The district they are in is considered to be the toughest in 1A football. However, they drop to class 1B this year. The district they will be in is full of private schools (Lafayette is a public school). As far as his abilities, watch the vids of him. He has an incredible release and reads the field well. Only had 2 int's last year if I remember correctly. He is also a really nice kid.

VN Store

Back