#1 Vanderbilt vs #4 Tennessee (Battle Of The Hot Seat Coaches) Ranking updated

View attachment 325341View attachment 325342
This week we have got a Top 5 matchup between “Hot Seat Coaches”.
Not the kind of “Top 5” match up Tennessee wants to be associated with.
It’s getting super hot for both # 1 Coach Derek Mason and # 5 Coach Jeremy Pruitt.
I think both are probably gone at the end of the year.
But this could be the very last chance either Coach can get a victory in 2020.
In my opinion, if CJP loses Saturday, he should over take the #1 spot and be fired immediately.

Is this ranking accurate?
Do either or both survive 2020?
Pruitt has actually moved up to #4...

1606364486682.png

Reactions: MAD
I guarantee you if Derek Mason has our roster he’d have more than 2 wins. I’d trade for him in a heartbeat

Which Staff does he have his at Vanderbilt or Tennessee's? Who is the QB?

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a winning Football Team.

Volnation Candy Land...where we never run out of "ifs and buts"

Pruitt has actually moved up to #4...

View attachment 325987

Not only did they put him at #4, they shared their thoughts about what they thought about Coach Pruitt and Fuller.
Coaches Hot Seat 2020
Here is an excerpt.
4. Jeremy Pruitt, Tennessee – Talking about Pitiful Mediocrity take a gander at Jeremy Pruitt’s records in his 3 rd year at Tennessee >
Overall: 15 – 17
SEC: 9 – 14

Reality is Phil Fulmer could have hired…
Any Damn Random Person Off the Streets of Knoxville
….and He or She could have posted records of…

….coaching the Vols the last 3 seasons and here’s the benefit of hiring most Anyone off the streets of Knoxville, Tennessee instead of Jeremy Pruitt >
That person would not believe that their ass is God on Earth and be a Worthless Pompous Arrogant Ass Punk like Jeremy Pruitt!
In lots of ways Phil Fulmer and Jeremy Pruitt are perfect for each other because both are…
Pompous Arrogant Ass Punks that believe their asses spun-up the Earth and that everyone else on the planet is Pitiful Peons and should get down on their knees and kiss their Precious Asses and where your ass gets raised to come to believe such Un-American Nonsense is beyond our understanding…just way beyond it!

JP3333333.jpg

There’s not a Chance in Hell we allow our kids to play for Jeremy Pruitt today or Phil Fulmer in the past because we want our kids to be Decent Human Beings….Not Pompous Arrogant Ass Punks that when they Win want all the credit…and when their Worthless Asses Lose…blame everyone but themselves!
Don’t send your kids to Tennessee folks….if you love them that is…in our humble opinion!
With the Vanderbilt game now cancelled because of Corona Virus the now 2 – 5 Vols have left games against…
Florida
Texas A&M
At Vanderbilt

…and the way Vandy is playing these days that could be 3 losses to end the 2020 season and if that happens the folks in Knoxville with $$$ would be smart to fire…
Fulmer and Pruitt
..and hire a couple of people in the AD and Head Coach positions that actually know what the Hell they are doing and are not…
Worthless Pompous Arrogant Ass Punks!

Not only did they put him at #4, they shared their thoughts about what they thought about Coach Pruitt and Fuller.
Coaches Hot Seat 2020
Here is an excerpt.
4. Jeremy Pruitt, Tennessee – Talking about Pitiful Mediocrity take a gander at Jeremy Pruitt’s records in his 3 rd year at Tennessee >

….coaching the Vols the last 3 seasons and here’s the benefit of hiring most Anyone off the streets of Knoxville, Tennessee instead of Jeremy Pruitt >
That person would not believe that their ass is God on Earth and be a Worthless Pompous Arrogant Ass Punk like Jeremy Pruitt!
In lots of ways Phil Fulmer and Jeremy Pruitt are perfect for each other because both are…
Pompous Arrogant Ass Punks that believe their asses spun-up the Earth and that everyone else on the planet is Pitiful Peons and should get down on their knees and kiss their Precious Asses and where your ass gets raised to come to believe such Un-American Nonsense is beyond our understanding…just way beyond it!

JP3333333.jpg

There’s not a Chance in Hell we allow our kids to play for Jeremy Pruitt today or Phil Fulmer in the past because we want our kids to be Decent Human Beings….Not Pompous Arrogant Ass Punks that when they Win want all the credit…and when their Worthless Asses Lose…blame everyone but themselves!
Don’t send your kids to Tennessee folks….if you love them that is…in our humble opinion!
With the Vanderbilt game now cancelled because of Corona Virus the now 2 – 5 Vols have left games against…
Florida
Texas A&M
At Vanderbilt

…and the way Vandy is playing these days that could be 3 losses to end the 2020 season and if that happens the folks in Knoxville with $$$ would be smart to fire…
Fulmer and Pruitt
..and hire a couple of people in the AD and Head Coach positions that actually know what the Hell they are doing and are not…
Strange the UT website has not posted the Vanderbilt make up date -- I think it might get cancelled at this point

Coaches Hot Seat 2020
Here is an excerpt.

JP3333333.jpg

Florida
Texas A&M
At Vanderbilt

Fulmer and Pruitt

WoW
I think you’ve gone off the Rails OP

Everybody talks as if this is a must win vs Flipping Vanderbilt.
I don't care if we start Bailey he throws for 400 yards and we smoke Vandy by 40 pts.
Pruitt should be fired regardless.
When you lose to Georgia State you should already be 🔥'd .

Losing continuously is tough on the psyche of Vol fans......or any fans for that matter
Just when you think things can’t get any worse in Knoxville, there always seems to be a bigger loss awaiting the little orange

Derek Mason ain’t bad. He’s just at Vanderbilt.

He doesn't have a mind for offense. His best years as a HC were when Ludwig was his OC. Since he's been gone, they went from competing in most of their games to barely being able to score on most teams.

He doesn't have a mind for offense. His best years as a HC were when Ludwig was his OC. Since he's been gone, they went from competing in most of their games to barely being able to score on most teams.
Sounds familiar lol

Agreed but I think he can do more with less. He took less talented teams and whipped UT a$$. UT under Pruitt, has yet to beat anyone above their talent level and yes I'm including Auburn from last year

Looks like Mason is looking to lap the field. Vandy added a female kicker to their roster.

Reactions: MAD
Les Miles is a better than average Coach. He isn’t in the very top tier, but he is one of the coaches that has actually been able to beat Saban given enough talent. With Tennessee level talent, Miles could get at least 8 or 9 season wins IMHO.
that is why I favored him as the replacement for Jones. Enough of a proven and respected name to bring stability, end the clown show, recruit SEC level talent, and build the foundation for the next great TN run. I saw him as a Majors type figure who could right the ship and halt the spiral. A safe choice instead of rolling the dice on our third straight „lookup name on Google“ head coach. We rolled the dice though and hit snake eyes yet again.

I said it when y’all hired Pruitt, thank the Lord they didn’t hire Les Miles. I can’t believe Fulmer passed on Miles!

Pruitt isn’t going anywhere. Fulmer won’t fire him. He’s proven beyond a shadow of a doubt he isn’t capable of winning. Fulmer will keep trotting Pruitt out and Pruitt will keep trotting JG.

I thought this same thing a month ago. Now, I’m not so sure....

Watching Vandy / Mizzou now... think ahead to UT / Vandy... the ultimate humiliation would be if Vandy beats us on a field goal by a girl kicker 3 to 0.

Maybe we should hope a little harder for a cancelation. The thought of this has made me ill. Forgive me Freak.

Now I know how the Dr. Pepper guy feels

Watching Vandy / Mizzou now... think ahead to UT / Vandy... the ultimate humiliation would be if Vandy beats us on a field goal by a girl kicker 3 to 0.

Maybe we should hope a little harder for a cancelation. The thought of this has made me ill. Forgive me Freak.

Now I know how the Dr. Pepper guy feels

Only at Vandy.

I’d like to elect Tom Herman for the #4 seed and take Pruitt off. Whether we like it or not Pruitt will be at UT for at least one more season. I think Herman has a better chance to lose his job this year.

VN Store

Back