1 ticket UT vs. Kentucky

LSG410EC83

Have 1 ticket Section 313 row 2. Make a reasonable offer. Not going to give it away, will let my jackets sit in the seat before doing that. Staying in Sevierville for weekend and can meet if interested this afternoon or early in the morning. Offer on here or Text 423-534-9523 and will call you back.

Last edited:
Have 1 ticket Section 313 row 2. Make a reasonable offer. Not going to give it away, will let my jackets sit in the seat before doing that. Staying in Sevierville for weekend and can meet if interested this afternoon or early in the morning. Offer on here or Text 423-534-9523 and will call you back.
Gimme a price

Sorry about not posting that they were sold. Internet here at the motel is hit and miss and I have a flip phone. Thanks for your responses. Didn't get access til got back from the game.

Sorry about not posting that they were sold. Internet here at the motel is hit and miss and I have a flip phone. Thanks for your responses. Didn't get access til got back from the game.
No excuses! Now you owe me not only a ticket for Miss St, but 5 single bourbon at my choice bar.

Reactions: mackievol
Yeah, really sorry about that. If I am not mistaken, don't you come from Dublin or Radford Va. Just so happens I lived in Dublin from 1984-87. Was manager at Southern States in Pulaski, Va. Moved back home to Kingsport, Tenn. to help take care of a grandfather with altzheimers.(spelling probably wrong) Met my wife up there which is from a little place called Ivanhoe, Va. Hope you found a ticket, it was a whale of a game.

Yeah, really sorry about that. If I am not mistaken, don't you come from Dublin or Radford Va. Just so happens I lived in Dublin from 1984-87. Was manager at Southern States in Pulaski, Va. Moved back home to Kingsport, Tenn. to help take care of a grandfather with altzheimers.(spelling probably wrong) Met my wife up there which is from a little place called Ivanhoe, Va. Hope you found a ticket, it was a whale of a game.
That's me, still here in Dublin, but moving to East TN soon and cannot wait. Pulaski has really changed, and not really in a good way. Major drug problem, most jobs have left town. And I've been down to Ivanhoe, not too far from here.

VN Store

Back