#1 Alabama (8-0) at #3 LSU (7-1) Game Thread (CBS, 8PM EDT)

I’ve been saying it all week. The press and talking heads have to manufacture competiveness at this point with all Alabama games. It’s absurd. Night game at Baton Rouge, awesome secondary. LSU didn’t have a chance and never did all week.

It’s Bama this year. Everyone else is playing for second.

I dunno. They are playing at an elite level on both sides but Clemson might have the horses to hang especially if Trevor keeps playing well. Only team I can see though. Love for UCF or ND to get the 4th spot

I dunno. They are playing at an elite level on both sides but Clemson might have the horses to hang especially if Trevor keeps playing well. Only team I can see though. Love for UCF or ND to get the 4th spot

UCF has no shot. ND could get it though if they win out. The bad thing for Clemson is Lawrence is a statue. And Bamas run defense is top notch. Their defense as a whole is getting better by the week. I dont think Clemson has the DBs to keep Bamas WRs in check.

Bama will smoke any team in the country right now, Clemson included. It’s ridiculous.

Even then it wont be close. Saban had 7 straight #1 classes. And he is contracted through 2024 I think. And lets face it, when he doesnt finish #1, he will probably not finish lower than #3. So even if Pruitt got top 5 classes, that still wont get us close. During the game they put up a graphic that showed Saban has had a first round draft pick at every single position on both sides of the ball.

Until Saban retires, we are just going to have to play catch up and second fiddle.
Exactly. Was saying this when they announced Pruitt as coach and everyone thought he was going to be our savior to competing with the elite teams. Have to out recruit Bama and Georgia for years to even catch up and that's not happening for awhile. Throw Florida on top of that and it's going to be hard to win the East much less the sec championship or get to the playoffs

UCF has no shot. ND could get it though if they win out. The bad thing for Clemson is Lawrence is a statue. And Bamas run defense is top notch. Their defense as a whole is getting better by the week. I dont think Clemson has the DBs to keep Bamas WRs in check.
I agree UCF has no shot nor should even be in contention. Haven't paid much attention to Clemson's backfield honestly.

LOL

VN Store

Back