#1 Alabama (8-0) at #3 LSU (7-1) Game Thread (CBS, 8PM EDT)

I can't believe they attempted a field goal down 22-0 with 10:45 left in the game... Ogre was not trying to win and just playing to avoid the shutout. It is poetic justice that they missed it.

I can't believe they attempted a field goal down 22-0 with 10:45 left in the game... Ogre was not trying to win and just playing to avoid the shutout. It is poetic justice that they missed it.

If I was the AD I’d have a serious conversation with him about. Because you’re trying to make yourself look better instead of trying to win

I’ve been saying it all week. The press and talking heads have to manufacture competiveness at this point with all Alabama games. It’s absurd. Night game at Baton Rouge, awesome secondary. LSU didn’t have a chance and never did all week.

It’s Bama this year. Everyone else is playing for second.

Reactions: Nerwen Aldarion
It's so painful watching this game and seeing the canyon between Bama's talent and ours. We would literally need 4 consecutive outstanding classes to even compete.

I think I have seen more offsides penalties called against Bama on this series than I have in a full game in a long time. That Left DE can't hold his water.

I’ve been saying it all week. The press and talking heads have to manufacture competiveness at this point with all Alabama games. It’s absurd. Night game at Baton Rouge, awesome secondary. LSU didn’t have a chance and never did all week.

It’s Bama next year as well with Tua having another season to play

Read and interesting article about how Bama’s domination of the game has really made it kind of boring. Such a difference in talent so great, it’s kind of ruined the sport. Everyone is playing for second which doesn’t get you anywhere

Reactions: Aesius
Read and interesting article about how Bama’s domination of the game has really made it kind of boring. Such a difference in talent so great, it’s kind of ruined the sport. Everyone is playing for second which doesn’t get you anywhere

Bama will get taken down if they start to hurt the bottom line of the broadcasters and their advertisers IMO. Think it would take 3-4 championships for them in a row for them to actually hurt ratings and attendance though.

Reactions: Nerwen Aldarion
The only weakness I’ve seen is their kicker. Can’t kick extra points

But when all you do is score three touchdowns a quarter, your kicker is pretty superfluous

sign fits

Dp9cTuLVAAEjTaJ.jpg

VN Store

Back