SUPER BOWL LVIII: 49ers 22 Chiefs 25 (FINAL)

Question for anyone from or living in Pennsylvania.
Will you be pulling for both the Steelers and the Eagles?

Question for anyone from or living in Pennsylvania.
Will you be pulling for both the Steelers and the Eagles?
35aa8ec351a16603954b3a53e0957a4a.jpg

There's a pretty intense rivalry between Pittsburgh and Philly. Most Pennsylvanians are on one side or the other regardless of the sport.

Reactions: n_huffhines and MAD
35aa8ec351a16603954b3a53e0957a4a.jpg

There's a pretty intense rivalry between Pittsburgh and Philly. Most Pennsylvanians are on one side or the other regardless of the sport.
Living in Columbus Ohio for many years it seemed like people were more open to supporting both the Bengals and the Browns since we were right in the middle of both teams.

Living in Columbus Ohio for many years it seemed like people were more open to supporting both the Bengals and the Browns since we were right in the middle of both teams.
Remember that we're talking about Philly. It' not known as the most friendly town especially to outsiders.

And east and west Pennsylvania have some significant cultural differences sort of like how Tennessee has its 3 different regions of east, middle and west which are distinct from each other in a number of ways.

Reactions: DocVOLiday and MAD
Well I was very stunned to see I was proven wrong about the Cowboys defeating the Packers since I said I don’t see Love able to carry the Packers to victory because Love had an excellent performance including throwing in the no coverage areas, also the Packers defense was reliable creating turnovers including an interception returned for a touchdown.

While the Cowboys did have a admirable strong effort to comeback, it was futile since the Packers prospered scoring points in the second half.

Steelers aren’t at a disadvantage because of weather like the Dolphins were on Saturday.
Felt like the Chiefs had a free pass.

Reactions: Zues1
Steelers aren’t at a disadvantage because of weather like the Dolphins were on Saturday.
Felt like the Chiefs had a free pass.
I'm suprisred with the conditions. Blue skies, clear stadium.

Reactions: MAD
2021 WC is probably the one that people remember being so bad.

BTW, I think this is the 4th year of expansion.

VN Store

Back