'24 ★★★★★ August 2024 Board

Added WR Terry Bussey (stud) who is visiting on Friday. Removed LB Payton Pierce who committed to OSU. Also removed a few other LBs who visited earlier in the spring but are clearly not near the top of the board (and we're taking no more than 3).

Added CB Cai Bates (back) to the board as he's now taking an OV June 16th. Super interesting prospect IMO (will post some links in his individual thread) - we also appear to have bumped UK from his OV schedule as he previously was going to L-Town that weekend.

Seems like a good time to re-up the link the join The Vol Club. I’ve been following recruiting for the better part of 30 years and other than the mid-90s we’ve not had a deeper board of ELITE talent for whom we’re serious players and going head to head with the best of the best.

The MOST impactful thing each of us as individual Vol fans can do to help this program reach that elite tier is join The Vol Club. That’s what will help Coach Heupel and his staff get these elite players across the goal line and signed with the Vols.

Join The Volunteer Club

Removed LBs Bodie Kahoun (committed to ND) and Jordan Lockhart/Chris Cole (looks like we won't be getting OVs).

Staff obviously focused on locking down Spillman, swinging for the fences with Sammy Brown and then presuming we miss on him landing one of Jordan Burns/Tylen Singleton and then maybe Khmori House.

JMO of course...

Seems like a good time to re-up the link the join The Vol Club. I’ve been following recruiting for the better part of 30 years and other than the mid-90s we’ve not had a deeper board of ELITE talent for whom we’re serious players and going head to head with the best of the best.

The MOST impactful thing each of us as individual Vol fans can do to help this program reach that elite tier is join The Vol Club. That’s what will help Coach Heupel and his staff get these elite players across the goal line and signed with the Vols.

Join The Volunteer Club
Is Will still around? Nice having some resident Spyre folks.

Reactions: hooter vol
Here’s my predicted class as of now (committed in bold):

QB- Jake Merklinger

RB- Peyton Lewis, Braylen Russell

WR- Ryan Wingo, Mike Matthews, Amari Jefferson, Braylon Staley

TE- Jonathan Echols

OL- Jeremias Heard, Daniel Calhoun, Max Anderson, Gage Ginther, Ronan O’Connell, Jesse Perry

DL- Carson Gentle, Kamarion Franklin

EDGE- Kellen Lindstrom, Jordan Ross, Williams Nwaneri

LB- Edwin Spillman, Tylen Singleton

CB- Kaleb Beasley, Cai Bates

S- Boo Carter, Edrees Farooq, Marcus Goree

Might also add the Utah TE, but I have us going to the portal for the 2nd (and possibly 3rd) TE.

Last edited:
Reactions: jvols1999
He doesn't have to be giving direct orders. He himself, and the administration need only contact the NCAA frequently stating that they feel the NCAA is being too lenient in their handling of the case. How many times has he whined about us publicly in the past two weeks?

QB- Jake Merklinger

WR- JJ Harrell, Ryan Wingo, Mike Matthews, Braylon Staley

TE- Jonathan Echols

OL- Jeremias Heard, Daniel Calhoun, Max Anderson, Gage Ginther, Ronan O’Connell, Jesse Perry

Might also add the Utah TE, but I have us going to the portal for the 2nd (and possibly 3rd) TE.[/QUOTE

Well JJ Harrell is not committed and it’s pretty doubtful he will come back to be apart of the class.

QB- Jake Merklinger

WR- JJ Harrell, Ryan Wingo, Mike Matthews, Braylon Staley

TE- Jonathan Echols

Might also add the Utah TE, but I have us going to the portal for the 2nd (and possibly 3rd) TE.
JJ Harrell isn't committed. Heard is starting out on the DL. Jordan Ross trending elsewhere

VN Store

Back