'24 ★★★★★ August 2024 Board

I know you didn't ask me, but we've got his only currently scheduled OV and he's got a connection with Elerbee and Amaama. I assume he knows something of Nico as well...

Yeah I could’ve asked anyone, I suppose. Was curious because we were the only team listed as “warm”

Haven’t seen him mentioned too much or anything else, so I just wanted to ask!
Would be a nice get!

@allvolrecruiting are we the leaders for OL Preston Taumua?
Tennessee and Oregon seemed to be the two he liked last time I checked. Oregon was/is his dream school. Visiting Bama in June. Going to take all 5 OVs. Wants to commit in August after the OVs. Will probably have a better feel once he actually gets on campus here

Added S Dashawn McBryde:

"Tennessee has garnered momentum with three-star Denham Springs (La.) Dashawn McBryde, who love the 6-foot-3, 200-plus pound safety’s combination of size and speed. McBryde is working to schedule a visit to Knoxville. LSU may be close to getting into the race, too, after several visits too campus this spring."

- On3 Sam Spiegelman notes from the Battle of New Orleans 7 v 7

Dashawn McBryde, Denham Springs, Safety (247sports.com)

Added DL Nasir Smith, who was actually here for the Bama game last season. This from UF 247:

"Going forward, Smith plans to visit Georgia on March 28, and will also get to Tennessee sometime this spring. With Florida now jumping in with an offer, the coaching staff has been working on getting the 6-foot-4, 295-pounder down sometime this spring to meet the staff and take in one of their spring practices."

Nasir Smith, Grayson, Defensive Line (247sports.com)

Removed DL Charleston Collins and TJ Lindsey. Just don't seem to be involved at all anymore with either.

VN Store

Back