'24 ★★★★★ August 2024 Board

Removed OT McElroy and IOL Flynn. Per Callahan we’re not really in the mix for the former and not recruiting the latter particularly hard.

Added LB Bradley Shaw, who told 247 he's setting up a spring visit. I didn't realize/remember that he'd been here for the UK game last year.

Also added LB Tylen Singleton (consensus #7 LB in the country) who is currently a LSU (homestate) vs A&M battle but will be visiting March 25th

Added bigtime OT Max Anderson. He visited last April and has now locked in an OV for the June 24th weekend.

Announced a top 12 on Feb. 10 of UT, Alabama, Arkansas, Michigan, Florida, LSU, Baylor, Oklahoma, Penn State, Ole Miss, Oregon and Ohio State. Seems like UT, PSU, Michigan and OU (where his brother is) are likely in his Top 5...

Max Anderson, Reedy, Offensive Tackle (247sports.com)

Added composite 5-star Edge Dylan Stewart, who has set a visit for May 29th:

March 4th- Alabama Crimson Tide
March 18th- Michigan Wolverines
March 24th- Ohio State Buckeyes
March 31st- Georgia Bulldogs
April 7th- Penn State Nittany Lions
April 14th- South Carolina Gamecocks
April 21st- Colorado Buffaloes
April 28th- Oregon Ducks
May 29th- Tennessee Volunteers

Dylan Stewart, Friendship Collegiate Academy, Edge (247sports.com)

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
Added WR Zion Ragins, who visited this past weekend after including UT in his Top 12. Small guy but a blazer (ala Squirrel) and a Top 50-60 overall player in the country.

Zion Ragins, Jones County, Wide Receiver (247sports.com)

Also added Top 247 WR Rico Scott, who "will visit Penn State on March 11, Tennessee on March 28, Clemson on March 29 and Georgia on March 30. He told 247Sports he will visit Alabama as well, but he is yet to set a date."

Rico Scott, Bishop McDevitt, Wide Receiver (247sports.com)

Reactions: LittleVol
Thanks to you guys that mine all of this data. I just follow along as we go from introduction visits, to validation dancing when they move up the boards, to the serious push efforts to get them to commit. Reading between the lines is NOT one of my strengths and that is why I am so appreciative of the legwork you guys provide to help me over time develop my own RATIONAL wish list due to serious mutual interest.

Reactions: jvols1999
Adding overall Top 100 WR who just decommited from Mich State (hear that Jake???)

Nick Marsh, River Rouge, Wide Receiver (247sports.com)

"In the aftermath of that, the staff at River Rouge tells 247Sports that Marsh is now working on a list of where he will visit. Oklahoma, Ole Miss and Tennessee are three likely destinations and Clemson and UCLA are mentioned among the other possibilities right now."

Reactions: captainfalcon777
Kamarion Franklin
Eddrick Houston
Kameryn Fountain
Jordan Ross

gimmie

Oh I think we're going to land many more DL/Edge bodies than that. Combine those two positions and I think we're looking at 7-8 total. Maybe 1-2 more depending on who we can land. Think Garner and Ekeler are going big game hunting this cycle...

Reactions: captainfalcon777

VN Store

Back