'24 ★★★★★ August 2024 Board

faded as in? he was here for the Florida, he wrestles during January, so its hard to visit places. Also BJM saw him just last week

Faded as in UGA and Clemson are the perceived strong favorites. If he does make it back after the dead period then I'll happily change my stance (which, to be clear, is meaningless :) ), but I don't see it...

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Faded as in UGA and Clemson are the perceived strong favorites. If he does make it back after the dead period then I'll happily change my stance (which, to be clear, is meaningless :) ), but I don't see it...
he was always a "long shot" and he seems to be favoring Clemson more then UGA

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
I really like Michael Van Buren QB from St. Frances in Maryland. We just offered him the 27th. Anyone know how realistic his interest in us is?
He's Oregon's top priority so they're in the mix. Not sure how interested he is in us. We've been getting into SFA recently so maybe it was just an offer to offer

Reactions: LittleVol
With the two Junior Days in the books, following on an incredibly successful season of getting prospects on campus for game (especially, but not limited to, the marquee UF and Bama games), below is a look at what I consider to be the board heading into February. Caveats, from the fact that I'm probably missing some legit targets to the fact that it's a 100% certainty more guys will be added (and some deleted as either party loses interest), apply.

ATH
Mike Matthews – WR/DB
KJ Bolden – WR/DB
KingJoseph Edwards – Edge/TE
I'Marion Stewart
Boo Carter

QB
Jake Merklinger
Jadyn Davis
Michael Van Buren
Will Hammond

RB
Jerrick Gibson
Jordan Marshall
Micah Welch
Daniel Hill

WR
Ryan Wingo
Braunte Johnson
Jeremiah McClellan
Amari Jefferson
JJ Harrell
Mylan Graham
Micah Hudson
Perry Thompson
Ryan Pellum
Koby Young
Antonio White
Mekhai White
Chase Tyler

TE
Jonathan Echols*
Jaden Reddell
Max Leblanc
Jack Sammarco

IOL
Mason Wade
Waltclaire Flynn Jr.
Preston Taumua

OT
Daniel Calhoun
Josiah Thompson
Donovan Harbour
Ronan O’Connell
Kison Shepherd
Eagan Boyer
Kyle Altuner
Kevin Haywood
Ethan Calloway
Fletcher Westphal

DL
Carson Gentle*
Williams Nwaneri
Kamarion Franklin
Amaris Williams
Jeremiah Heard
Jayden Jackson
D’Nas White

EDGE
Jordan Ross
Bryce Young
Danny Okoye
Herb Gray
Quintavius Johnson
Elias Rudolph

LB
Edwin Spillman
Jeremiah Beasley
Jordan Burns
Joseph Philips
Simeon Coleman
Brian Robinson
Nicolas Rodriguez

CB
Kaleb Beasley*
Jalyn Crawford
Ify Obigegwu
Kumaro Brown
Travaris Banks
Marcus Goree
Brandon Nicholson

S
Edrees Farooq
Fred Gaskin

Jaylen McClain
Jarvis Boatright
Jay Harper
Dre Kilpatrick III

*Vol commit
Seems like we have little to no momentum right now. Am I sensing that correctly?

I’d add him. If we have a board, he’s on it and near the top. Even if we’re running third he’s on the board. Mark it zero.

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
Moved Chase Tyler to DB from WR per his interview

Added OTs Jameson Riggs and Malachi Tolliver to the board per Callahan (Riggs visited 1/21 per RC)

Moved Donovan Harbour, Ronan O'Connell, and Kyle Altuner to OG from OT per Callahan

Added WRs (teammates) Alex Taylor and Terrell Anderson:

Top247 WR Alex Taylor goes in-depth on Final 7 (247sports.com)

Seems like we have little to no momentum right now. Am I sensing that correctly?
I wouldn’t say we have zero momentum it’s just not momentum that’s ready right now. March, April, may should be when we heat up in terms of commitments

VN Store

Back