'22 ★★★★★ Class of 2022 Commitments

Tennessee Golfer

I get my corn from a jar
Well I just know that there's a lot of four and five star receivers on Rivals right now that are uncommitted. I sure would like to trade some of these "5-star heart" players for some actual 5-star players
How many hours of film of these kids have you watched? How many have you seen live? How long have you been a D1 football coach?

xpsyclonex2002

How many hours of film of these kids have you watched? How many have you seen live? How long have you been a D1 football coach?
Probably as much as the rest of you couch coaches. It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out that we aren't getting the best of the best. This is the SEC. You're not going to be a top tier team without consistently recruiting top tier talent. We're recruiting who we can, not who we want. If you think these coaches are looking at these 3 and 2 star players and drooling about their potential, you're diluted. They take the best players on the board that is willing to look. Right now, the best of the best don't appear to be willing to look. Avfew blowout wins showcasing an exciting, high scoring offense will turn heads.

VN Store