'22 ★★★★★ Class of 2022 Commitments

Can’t recall a fleet of 5* at his last gig and he did very well. At Missouri as well.

Miller commitment brought our class average up from .8696 to .8716

Still behind uscjr which matters because I was trash talking with uscjr fans on Twitter and said our class would end up better than theirs. This better happen

Miller commitment brought our class average up from .8696 to .8716

Still behind uscjr which matters because I was trash talking with uscjr fans on Twitter and said our class would end up better than theirs. This better happen
Nichols and Horton will bring that average up even more and we’ll beat USC jr

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Nichols and Horton will bring that average up even more and we’ll beat USC jr

I’m here for it.

But as an aside - why/how is Misery recruiting so well. They have a .9000 or something class average composite. Wtf

I’m here for it.

But as an aside - why/how is Misery recruiting so well. They have a .9000 or something class average composite. Wtf
i don’t know who in their right mind wants to play for mizzou especially 6 4 stars but we’ll see maybe drinkiwitz gets caught

First thing I notice is, someone is evaluating talent before everyone else is,

Second thing is, They all have good size.

Looks good so far. need OLINE. I'm sure it will come. remember all those high star guys usually commit last.

We have 3 OL committed. We might be done there.

I was waiting for someone to say something tbh. I will NEVER have enough OLINEMEN. I have been TRAUMATIZED by Dooley. I would love to have an "anchor guy", someone who is a higher star guy to hang your hat on. I know it's a "system", but if you are prioritizing OLINE, make sure you have competition there. You can LOAD up on pass rush after that. You have skill position for several years.

I was waiting for someone to say something tbh. I will NEVER have enough OLINEMEN. I have been TRAUMATIZED by Dooley. I would love to have an "anchor guy", someone who is a higher star guy to hang your hat on. I know it's a "system", but if you are prioritizing OLINE, make sure you have competition there. You can LOAD up on pass rush after that. You have skill position for several years.
We have Nichols to “anchor” the line class. I can see us adding another 1-2 if the signing limits are changed. I would imagine a transfer is going to be looked at also.

WR's need upgrade. CJH is pass happy and we are looking like we're picking up the system. Any likely Golden Children likely to start looking our way?

Our WR group is arguably the most talented in the class. Don’t judge it by the stars right now.
Well I just know that there's a lot of four and five star receivers on Rivals right now that are uncommitted. I sure would like to trade some of these "5-star heart" players for some actual 5-star players

VN Store

Back