'22 ★★★★★ Class of 2022 Commitments

Jackcrevol

Well Known Member

IluvdoubleD's

First thing I notice is, someone is evaluating talent before everyone else is,

Second thing is, They all have good size.

Looks good so far. need OLINE. I'm sure it will come. remember all those high star guys usually commit last.

IluvdoubleD's

We have 3 OL committed. We might be done there.
I was waiting for someone to say something tbh. I will NEVER have enough OLINEMEN. I have been TRAUMATIZED by Dooley. I would love to have an "anchor guy", someone who is a higher star guy to hang your hat on. I know it's a "system", but if you are prioritizing OLINE, make sure you have competition there. You can LOAD up on pass rush after that. You have skill position for several years.

Tennessee Golfer

I get my corn from a jar
I was waiting for someone to say something tbh. I will NEVER have enough OLINEMEN. I have been TRAUMATIZED by Dooley. I would love to have an "anchor guy", someone who is a higher star guy to hang your hat on. I know it's a "system", but if you are prioritizing OLINE, make sure you have competition there. You can LOAD up on pass rush after that. You have skill position for several years.
We have Nichols to “anchor” the line class. I can see us adding another 1-2 if the signing limits are changed. I would imagine a transfer is going to be looked at also.

VN Store