“That ain’t my job, guys”.

Yeah a couple more comments like that and he'll piss off the right people if he hasnt already.
Lose to Vandy and he'll really piss off the right people, the fans, who are plenty pissed already.

When G-man threw that pick 6, was anybody surprised?

I was surprised I kept watching until the start of the 4th quarter. By then, there was no reason to have any faith that this team was going to score enough points in 15 minutes when they could only do 10 for 3 quarters.

Pruitt has been winning the hearts and minds of Vol fans with his comments since day one basically.

“To me, it’s kind of like our football team for the fans. The ones that were here, I’m proud they’re here. They’re fired up, ready to get going,” Pruitt said.

But then, Pruitt called out those who didn’t show. “Then there were some people that weren’t here, why wasn’t they here?” Pruitt asked. “I think we all need to look in the mirror and see who we want to be.”

Jeremy Pruitt’s burning desire to be the best is an attitude that Tennessee fans should embrace

Four head coaches since Fulmer was fired. Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence, after that you're just ****ing incompetent as an organization.

I'm 43 and starting to wonder if UT will have another successful football coaching hire in my lifetime. Pruitt's post game comments are tone deaf at best.

At worst he's a buffoon and we are watching the start of a clown car catching on fire, racing towards a speeding locomotive, carrying a load of dumpster fires.

Is it time fire up the Grumors thread?

This comment of his has been his worst up to date. Tennessee Football is the Fans that is why so many young Men Voluntered to play here. On the other hand today was an amazing day of Worship. In CHRIST Alone.

Four head coaches since Fulmer was fired. Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence, after that you're just ****ing incompetent as an organization.

I'm 43 and starting to wonder if UT will have another successful football coaching hire in my lifetime. Pruitt's post game comments are tone deaf at best.

At worst he's a buffoon and we are watching the start of a clown car catching on fire, racing towards a speeding locomotive, carrying a load of dumpster fires.

Is it time fire up the Grumors thread?
Have you heard anything?

Reactions: Falcons02
“That ain’t my job, guys”.
Also said by Captain Turner of the Titanic when asked by passengers if striking the iceberg would delay their arrival in New York

Reactions: CA_Vol
View attachment 325033This guy doesn’t get it and never will. As the head coach at the University of Tennessee, you better damn well have something to say to the fans after your complete inability to do your job effectively. Why the **** should we continue to support a program whose coach has so little concern for what the fans are experiencing?

Here’s a very simple solution: make it so this fool’s job is no longer to be the coach. Then he can go back to picking middle school gym class dodge ball teams in Alabama.

Good grief. Get this man out of Knoxville and away from this program.

They still do dodgeball in school? I thought the milquetoast groups had gotten rid of it because it hurts and someone wins and someone loses.

If he's not gone by the Vandy game, and he ends up starting JG I hope they beat us so bad that he gets fired during post game interviews live on air.

I'm so sick of him!

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Maybe the Administration should consider limiting the medias access to Pruitt, like we do freshman. With quotes like this it might be for his own good.

Maybe Fulmer keeps trotting Pruitt to the podium because “he gives us the best chance to win”.

Reactions: 'Boro-vol
These posts about Pruitt being a Bama guy and doesn't want to win at TN are just ludicrous and dumb. So your saying he intentionally took this job to lose and look terrible as a HC and sabotage himself from ever getting another HC job. Do black helicopters circle your house every night?

He will be paid more to not be at UT then to stay for several more years. It's not that too farfetched. The buy outs are a huge problem and offer only protection to failing coaches. Here ya go....we will pay you more to lose...

Lose to Vandy and he'll really piss off the right people, the fans, who are plenty pissed already.

When G-man threw that pick 6, was anybody surprised?

I was surprised I kept watching until the start of the 4th quarter. By then, there was no reason to have any faith that this team was going to score enough points in 15 minutes when they could only do 10 for 3 quarters.
I just watched to see if Bailey would get in. Glad he did. HB Has showed more in a few mop-up series this year than JG has in 5 years.

Reactions: Orange931
There is the full article. Then when asked about Chaney his response is we had more yards than them. Until we have more POINTS than them, everybody’s job needs to be scrutinized. This complacency and outright idiocy and overall disregard for improvement is bs.

These posts about Pruitt being a Bama guy and doesn't want to win at TN are just ludicrous and dumb. So your saying he intentionally took this job to lose and look terrible as a HC and sabotage himself from ever getting another HC job. Do black helicopters circle your house every night?
No, he took the job for the guaranteed $4+mil a year to NOT have to coach at UT

This is such a time deaf comment we need to look into whether it provides cause. Surely his contact has same language in it that makes clear he has obligations in addition to coaching ball, representing the University, serving as the face of the football program, and using his best efforts to maintain a positive relationship with fans and alumni, etc.
^^^^ yep ^^^^ [Well, that language could be in the contract, but a certain coach didn't /doesn't comprehend it.....cough.]

Don't try to be logical!!!! The ones calling Pruitt dumb act even dumber on a message board!!! (Keyboard coaches)Our fans and (I use that term loosely) are ridiculous and UT gets what it deserves. I hate to lose but this fan base deserves it with the attitude most our fans have always wantin coach so n so or fire this coach fire that coach do this don't so that blah blah bunch of overgrown cry babies!!!!!

4351505A-74D1-4620-8FB2-8303C8EB99C8.png

Reactions: tbh

VN Store

Back