“That ain’t my job, guys”.

View attachment 325033This guy doesn’t get it and never will. As the head coach at the University of Tennessee, you better damn well have something to say to the fans after your complete inability to do your job effectively. Why the **** should we continue to support a program whose coach has so little concern for what the fans are experiencing?

Here’s a very simple solution: make it so this fool’s job is no longer to be the coach. Then he can go back to picking middle school gym class dodge ball teams in Alabama.

Good grief. Get this man out of Knoxville and away from this program.
This is cause for firing. Fire him without paying another cent.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
As long as we (fans) keep buying shirts, tickets, hats, etc., along with watching games the school gets money. Stop spending money that sends a message that we support Pruitt. He doesn’t care about the fans (who spend millions), then we shouldn’t support him.. simple..
I haven’t spent a dime on Tennessee football since 2012. Stopped my donation, stopped my season tickets, stopped driving 1000 miles round trip to every home game, haven’t bought a single power T item, don’t watch the games much at all (right now what I have seen is unwatchable anyway, so that’s easy).

It hasn’t worked....

Now basketball is different. I am all in 100%

He's telling question source it's not his job to give fans message about direction of program, no?

If responsibility for the direction of the program is not part of his job, whose is it?
Exactly. He knows he’s in over his head. He knows he will not be a successful coach, after this debacle. But if you’re going to cash those checks, you better at least feign understanding for what the fans are having to watch and show some damn appreciation that we continue to do so after nothing but failure.

Jerry Green 2.0 fire his ass! Tennessee needs to find a reason to fire him FOR CAUSE to avoid buyout!

I haven’t spent a dime on Tennessee football since 2012. Stopped my donation, stopped my season tickets, stopped driving 1000 miles round trip to every home game, haven’t bought a single power T item, don’t watch the games much at all (right now what I have seen is unwatchable anyway, so that’s easy).

It hasn’t worked....

Now basketball is different. I am all in 100%

I haven't been to a game in 10 years. I'm not sure why anyone goes anymore. Flushing money down the toilet.

You guys must not be a real threat. I have a trio of Ospreys circling my compound on the regular.

We keep escalating tit for tat. I brought in air defense systems at my bunker, they brought in EC-135s circling 7 X 24 with a team of Wild Weasels on alert.

Reactions: tbh
These posts about Pruitt being a Bama guy and doesn't want to win at TN are just ludicrous and dumb. So your saying he intentionally took this job to lose and look terrible as a HC and sabotage himself from ever getting another HC job. Do black helicopters circle your house every night?
No but he’s an idiot anyway. He keeps starting JG and he keeps destroying the Vols. All the ain’ts and done done something is showing.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
View attachment 325033This guy doesn’t get it and never will. As the head coach at the University of Tennessee, you better damn well have something to say to the fans after your complete inability to do your job effectively. Why the **** should we continue to support a program whose coach has so little concern for what the fans are experiencing?

Here’s a very simple solution: make it so this fool’s job is no longer to be the coach. Then he can go back to picking middle school gym class dodge ball teams in Alabama.

If he was sent here by Saban to destroy us, he's doing a fantastic job! Cheers!

These posts about Pruitt being a Bama guy and doesn't want to win at TN are just ludicrous and dumb. So your saying he intentionally took this job to lose and look terrible as a HC and sabotage himself from ever getting another HC job. Do black helicopters circle your house every night?
He didn’t take this job to lose. Why is this so hard to understand. He is a bammer, always has been,always will be. He has no passion for Tennessee playing winning football. As far as never getting a HC job again, do you really think he gives two sh*ts about his career when he will have made enough money from the university and the taxpayers of this state, for 2-3 generations of Pruitt gumps to live comfortably for their entire life.

This is an AD matter to "Coach" him on saying stuff like this. I understand what he's saying and don't disagree with him but you just can't tell a battered fanbase to get bent when you are on a 5 game streak the wrong way..... Not a good look....

The reason so many people think this is a plausible theory is because Gump Dooley was sold as the “No nonsense, championship football genius,” and we’re worse now than when he got here

He’s the leader of the program. THAT is exactly his job!

Yep.

Reminds me of an incident where a malcontented coworker began making a stand about how a certain part of his job, "wasn't his job". He always complained brought it up in meetings and tried his best to convince us (his peers with identical titles and functions) that we should refuse to do THAT part of our job as well.

Finally the District Manager sent him an email. It simply read....

"Attached is the offer letter and job description you signed. Please review and reply or call me directly if you have any further questions about the conditions of your employment. Thanks."

Best part was the how the highlighted section in jib description and duties covered exactly the area that he was adamant in refusing.

Like a Pruitt, the dude just got angry and showed the email to everyone, So we could, I guess, laugh a little more at his stubborn stupidity.

VN Store

Back