‘Self-Righteous’: Dem Staffer Headed To Prison As Prosecutors Look To Make Example Of Him For Politically-Motivated Crimes

Thank you, LG. Your concerns about corruption and deceitful behavior in the offices of elected representatives are admirable. You set a high standard of holding all people (regardless of race, gender, or political affiliation) accountable for their actions and the actions of their employees. Continue to shine your light brightly, LG. You inspire us all.

There need to be more Jim Everett's to put these Jim Rome types on alert.

Here, with this little twit staffer, I'm glad it isn't me he doxed, because I probably would have had that little pos disappear.

I'm sure these stories were breaking news on CNN last night

I can't believe lg,sep,evil,clear,pj among others haven't came in here and addressed these crimes since they are all of a sudden so concerned with punishing law breakers

They have all been compromised. There’s an alleged video of President Trump peeing on their head.

The "Sanders-supporting" and "connections to" blah blah blah, is the usual GOP overreach. The guy is clearly a nut, went after a Dem, too, but this is classic effort to tie someone like this to all Dems the author can even think of.
Spinning like a whirling dervish.

It's just an aberration, right , LG?

Dr_UtZXUwAEjm7H.jpg

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back