‘I Thirst’ — Would You Offer Him a Drink?

Come Monday you'll be posting racist Breitbart articles about Hispanics crossing the border. Would you offer them water?

I am curious. What kind of a person sends their children on a long journey to a foreign land where children are often sold into human trafficking, all to benefit the people that are sending them? Since, you seem to be the arbiter of all things moral, how many poor have you helped today?

You know that several states don’t allow handing out water in the voting line? TN being one of them.

or ....... how about bringing your own water if you need water to drink while waiting.
Nobody has ever offered me water while waiting in line to vote the last 50 years. Gee, such crybabies these days.

or ....... how about bringing your own water if you need water to drink while waiting.
Nobody has ever offered me water while waiting in line to vote the last 50 years. Gee, such crybabies these days.

When me and the wife went to vote this past year it was a hour an 1/2 wait. She had to tinkle at some point but couldn’t skip line to go inside and use the bathroom. She had to leave, go piss and come back.

When me and the wife went to vote this past year it was a hour an 1/2 wait. She had to tinkle at some point but couldn’t skip line to go inside and use the bathroom. She had to leave, go piss and come back.

That's why I don't take a water bottle w/me anywhere now .... especially while driving/going on a road trip.

We shouldn’t be handing out food or water anyways. We would spread covid that way.

No. Why is this a relevant question? We're not judging people for failing to do big things. We're judging people for lacking Christlike compassion and basic decency.

So as long as you support it in your heart and soul without actually doing anything to help the people you so passionately care about, that is the very definition of compassion and decency. With that kind of help, who needs charities? Your definition of help is electing politicians who throw around welfare checks and empty promises

Pretty sure I'd treat Jesus the same way I treat the homeless and democrats.

VN Store

Back