‘92 VOLS vs. Boston College (HOF Bowl)

Some great memorable names on that team. Shuler was so fun to watch. That pass he made to Davis at 8:30 of the video to set-up our first TD was amazing. He didn't really even have his feet set. I remember that pass almost taking my breath away when I watched it live. Amazing.

Everyone remembers Fulmer as a pound the rock guy but when he first became head coach he was thought of as a sling the ball around coach. It is wild how much the game changed during his coaching tenure.
The world changed more from 1989 to 1999 than it did the previous 200 years.

Reactions: WeeohdeeWood
Was at this game myself. Great time. I had a little run-in with the Eagle mascot. He was in the stands before the game, in the Tennessee section, and was sorta making fun of the fans. He came by me and I ripped his shoe off and threw it down the stands about 15 rows. He sad "MAN", and threw my hat also. We were sitting around a bunch of Syracuse fans who thought their team would be in the bowl game and they all got a kick out of that. Like I said, fun times.

Ace Ventura GIF - Ace Ventura Mascot - Discover & Share GIFs
Was at this game myself. Great time. I had a little run-in with the Eagle mascot. He was in the stands before the game, in the Tennessee section, and was sorta making fun of the fans. He came by me and I ripped his shoe off and threw it down the stands about 15 rows. He sad "MAN", and threw my hat also. We were sitting around a bunch of Syracuse fans who thought their team would be in the bowl game and they all got a kick out of that. Like I said, fun times.

tenor.gif

I’ll never forget the 4th and 14 pass Heath drilled into Davis stomach in Athens in 1992 to set up the winning TD in that game. I knew then he had what it took.

That was a great call/play, I watched game good memories Shuler had a great arm...…………….

That 3 game skid just killed that season. If PF had been HC for those games we go 2-1 and get a rematch with Bama in the SECCG. Oh well, what might have been.

VN Store

Back