‘92 VOLS vs. Boston College (HOF Bowl)

No reason to lose to ark or SC.
That 3 game skid just killed that season. If PF had been HC for those games we go 2-1 and get a rematch with Bama in the SECCG. Oh well, what might have been.
Still see that Arkansas field goal spinning through the uprights sealing Majors fate

Reactions: UTwild82
We were at that HOF victory over Boston College. Fun days.:cool:
Cool Story bro time...I grew up north of Boston and my Dad and me actually ran into Flutie going into Tampa stadium. Then my Dad ran into one of his long time best friends a couple of rows behind us. They couldn't believe we were wearing TN gear. Then after the game my Dad's friend buddy who was with him flipped and became a Vols fan because of our cheerleaders. Was hilarious. We then hosted them for the GA game the next year . Sat Night ESPN game where we kicked the living you know what out of GA. Dad's friend buddy actually was on the pre-game show asking a question from crowd on the hill to John and Bill. He said.." I am from Boston and I just have to tell you I am in absolute Ahhhhhhhwwwe of this atmosphere. " Will never forget it

Boy, Majors sure didn't know at that point exactly what Fulmer had done to him!

Cool Story bro time...I grew up north of Boston and my Dad and me actually ran into Flutie going into Tampa stadium. Then my Dad ran into one of his long time best friends a couple of rows behind us. They couldn't believe we were wearing TN gear. Then after the game my Dad's friend buddy who was with him flipped and became a Vols fan because of our cheerleaders. Was hilarious. We then hosted them for the GA game the next year . Sat Night ESPN game where we kicked the living you know what out of GA. Dad's friend buddy actually was on the pre-game show asking a question from crowd on the hill to John and Bill. He said.." I am from Boston and I just have to tell you I am in absolute Ahhhhhhhwwwe of this atmosphere. " Will never forget it
Awesome! Thanks for sharing. Amazing how VOL mania can take over. GBO

Attachments

• 10527582_10152630270508972_8404858764115683147_n.jpg
    10527582_10152630270508972_8404858764115683147_n.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1

VN Store

Back